RaF Pets and the new WoW time tokens.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
NeverFinal
Pet Score:11160
BattleTag®:NeverFinal#1703
Realm:Bladefist-us
RaF Pets and the new WoW time tokens.

Post by NeverFinal » March 21st, 2015, 8:44 pm

Has there been any word on whether the game time tokens we will soon be able to buy in game count towards the 2 months we need for the RaF pets/mounts?

Imry
MVP
Pet Score:6725
BattleTag®:dozyox#1640
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Re: RaF Pets and the new WoW time tokens.

Post by Imry » March 22nd, 2015, 9:43 am

I haven't seen any official word, but I would assume that they will since they're game time applied to the account.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » March 24th, 2015, 4:08 pm

Hmm, was wondering about this.

Also, have seen today's announcement about the prices. I knew they would gouge a bit, and it seems the token will sell for $20 on US servers, which is only 33% more than the price for one month, so I guess it's not as bad as expected. Fully expecting the EU prices to be a lot less reasonable though. We always get ripped off, especially here in the UK, where they seemingly don't bother following exchange rates or anything but just change the $ sign for a £...

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » March 29th, 2015, 4:53 pm

According to [url=https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/581514423359033344]WarcraftDevs[/url] on Twitter: "Any form of game time counts toward rewards for the Recruit A Friend system."

Whether or not it will count immediately towards the RAF rewards (like Game Time purchased from the Blizzard Store) is still yet to be seen. My guess is yes though, since it applies game time right to your account, unlike subscription based game time which waits for your current game time to be up first.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com