help

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Obey
Top Rater
Pet Score:13928
BattleTag®:Obey#2566
Realm:Shattered Hand-eu
help

Post by Obey » March 3rd, 2015, 3:28 am

So uhm....i cant level pets in garrisons anymore
and sandstorm is broken so i cant level by pandaria trainers either

wtf am i suppose to do?! HELP

Myon
BattleTag®:Myon#1319
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Re: help

Post by Myon » March 3rd, 2015, 5:37 am

It's not like Sandstorm is the only way to powerlevel pets in Pandaria. In fact for the longest time I've just been using 2 P/P Nexus Whelplings instead because I'm just that lazy (don't have to memorize different teams, and mana surge lets me AFK for 3 turns with one button press).

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » March 3rd, 2015, 6:56 am

The first pet of Aki the Chosen, and Courageous Yon's attacks doesnt do enough damage to kill a lvl 1 pet with their starting attack, as long they arent vulnerable to the damage. Perfect way to give a lvl 1 those crucial levels.

And Ashlei in shadowmoon, her second pet does no damage, a perfect opportunity to swap in a lvl 1 for a hit to be exp eligible.

Myon
BattleTag®:Myon#1319
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Myon » March 3rd, 2015, 7:19 am

Also, you don't necessarily have to lead with your lowbie pet all the time. The Pandaria tamers all have a set script they run through, and have predictable 'dead' turns where they're flying or burrowed or plain doing something defensive like putting up a shield - you can use those turns to swap your lowbie pet in and out before finishing the match.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » March 3rd, 2015, 8:29 am

For the Pandaria tamers, I never use Sandstorm from my pets. I do rely on Wastewalker Shu's so that particular one is a problem, but there are 10 other tamers there plus the new WoD (none of which I use Sandstorm from). The pets in this thread all provide efficient solid teams and none of the tamers on it require Sandstorm to do (most teams have an alternate as well):
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7556

I use these teams to do all 11 MoP tamers (Well now minus Shu as noted earlier) in 32-36 mins. It's doable so don't lose hope.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Drudatz
Top Rater
Pet Score:10205
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Post by Drudatz » March 4th, 2015, 5:28 pm

Sandstorm is fixed.