Fairies vs Gremlins.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Athonx
Pet Score:2175
Realm:Zul'jin-us
Fairies vs Gremlins.

Post by Athonx » February 26th, 2015, 6:22 pm

I would love to have some pets that you can choose classes for. What if Fairies joined the Alliance and Gremlins joined the Horde, not as playable characters but as battle pets? It's just a thought but i would love to see some pet classes.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Fairies vs Gremlins.

Post by FuxieDK » February 27th, 2015, 7:57 am

People get annoyed, when they are "forced" to play the "wrong" faction to get a pet (e.g. you need an alliance toon for the Wildhammer Gryphon Hatchling) and even more annoying when yu need a specific faction to level a pet (Moonkin Hatchlings)..

Faction specific pets sucks....

Stella3
Pet Score:4018
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Stella3 » February 28th, 2015, 4:45 am

It's a nice idea in theory but in practicality it is very sucky when you generally play one side of the faction. Examples include:

Having to level the adorable moonkin twice to 25.

Having to level a toon to earn the rep and etc to buy those stupid guild pages.

That dimwitted child/pet from Argent crusade that somehow can't battle yet is still caged up near the menagerie like an animal. :lol:

Trust me you don't want it.

Athonx
Pet Score:2175
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Athonx » February 28th, 2015, 12:01 pm

well like anything else in life, the ppl who want it will get it and the ppl who don't won't. The individual must decide whether its worth the effort. But i care less about class/faction specific pets than i do about pets with classes. I just want to be able to catch a fairie or a goblin or a gnoll or a kobold, and then decide if it's gonna be a paladin or a warlock or a hunter or a mage or something. I think it would be cool for some humanoid pets to have classes. Or if nothing else just gimme a pet that IS a class, like "Lil Mage" or Lil Paladin" or something.