Deathwatch Hatchling Guilds

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Pokeus
Pet Score:2391
Realm:Argent Dawn-us
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guilds

Post by Pokeus » February 20th, 2015, 2:23 pm

Wanted to extend my thanks to you guys for doing this. Super awesome.

I'm definitely going to be asking to join the guild full-time next I'm on, everyone's made the guild a great environment to be in :D looking forward to hanging around with you guys some more (<-- Arahant in guild).

Zahira
MVP
Pet Score:10951
Realm:Archimonde-us

Post by Zahira » February 22nd, 2015, 10:22 am

Pokeus wrote:Wanted to extend my thanks to you guys for doing this. Super awesome.

I'm definitely going to be asking to join the guild full-time next I'm on, everyone's made the guild a great environment to be in :D looking forward to hanging around with you guys some more (<-- Arahant in guild).
I went ahead and changed your rank to new member in case I'm not on when you log in, Zartas and I have been catching up on our dvr'ed shows a lot lately so I haven't been on as much.

Everyone should please feel free to ask my officers for a ginvite, they all know what's going on, just tell them your a pet collector.
Zahira#1279

Jalad
Pet Score:3765
BattleTag®:Jalad#1735
Realm:Draenor-us

Post by Jalad » February 22nd, 2015, 4:50 pm

Thank you so much to Zahira and the nice people at Voodoo! :) Got my Deathwatch Hatchling today!

Hootstwo
Top Rater
Pet Score:4328
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Hootstwo » February 22nd, 2015, 5:38 pm

Jalad wrote:Thank you so much to Zahira and the nice people at Voodoo! :) Got my Deathwatch Hatchling today!
And thanks very much to Jalad who kindly (and out of the goodness of his/her heart, without my even asking) sent me the 300g to procure the pet when I get the rep in place!

Aquitas
Pet Score:12996
BattleTag®:Aquitas333#1619
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Aquitas » February 23rd, 2015, 4:15 pm

This is so kind of you! I sent you a btag request

Thanks Aqui

Hollthulhu
Pet Score:3549
BattleTag®:Hollthulhu#1734
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Hollthulhu » February 24th, 2015, 5:17 pm

I'd love to join in on this offer. Just wondering, how long did it take some of you to get enough rep? I have the super fancy guild tabard.. but I've honestly never paid attention to grinding guild rep.. it usually just happens. I'm just wondering.. I haven't been on a PVP server since I started in Vanilla and ended up playing on Mal'ganis. Never made it past 35.. lol.

Buruan
Pet Score:11735
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Post by Buruan » February 24th, 2015, 5:52 pm

Hollthulhu wrote:I'd love to join in on this offer. Just wondering, how long did it take some of you to get enough rep? I have the super fancy guild tabard.. but I've honestly never paid attention to grinding guild rep.. it usually just happens. I'm just wondering.. I haven't been on a PVP server since I started in Vanilla and ended up playing on Mal'ganis. Never made it past 35.. lol.
With the proper Tabard you get 250 Guild XP per completed quest.
It took me probably 3-4h of gameplay to get to Revered.
Exalted another 3-4.

I didn't really push hard and was putzing about for most of the time.
I think with a proper plan and having seen the starter zone before (I have never leveled an Alliance toon before) you can probably get this done in close to 2h of concentrated effort.

Hollthulhu

Post by Hollthulhu » February 24th, 2015, 5:55 pm

Buruan wrote: With the proper Tabard you get 250 Guild XP per completed quest.
It took me probably 3-4h of gameplay to get to Revered.
Exalted another 3-4.

I didn't really push hard and was putzing about for most of the time.
I think with a proper plan and having seen the starter zone before (I have never leveled an Alliance toon before) you can probably get this done in close to 2h of concentrated effort.
Think it's easiest just to dungeon grind once able?

Slig
Pet Score:3977
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Slig » February 25th, 2015, 10:57 am

Hollthulhu wrote:Think it's easiest just to dungeon grind once able?
Dungeons are horrible for guild rep sadly unlike the major city rep. Questing is where the big/fast guild rep comes from. With the 100% guild experience tabard and rolling a human (10% rep gain racial) you will have revered by level 18.

Hollthulhu

Post by Hollthulhu » February 25th, 2015, 1:46 pm

Slig wrote:
Hollthulhu wrote:Think it's easiest just to dungeon grind once able?
Dungeons are horrible for guild rep sadly unlike the major city rep. Questing is where the big/fast guild rep comes from. With the 100% guild experience tabard and rolling a human (10% rep gain racial) you will have revered by level 18.
Ohhh I forgot about the human's bonus. Reckon I'm gonna re-roll now, haha. Thanks for letting me know!

Esenna
Pet Score:1626
Realm:The Scryers-us

Post by Esenna » February 26th, 2015, 9:09 am

Big thanks to you and your guild for doing this!

Just sent my btag request, Kyrkii#1919.

Bru
Pet Score:4053
Realm:Blackrock-us

Post by Bru » February 26th, 2015, 9:18 am

I actually ended up doing all the Lunar New Year elders for my guild rep. To be honest, it might have been less efficient than other ways but I needed the alliance version of the pet so it was a good fit.

I have to grind out the last couple levels to 70 for the two mounts but it has been a great experience thus far.

Sharpcheddar
Pet Score:3194
Realm:Eonar-us

Post by Sharpcheddar » February 26th, 2015, 12:16 pm

I just sent a btag request to join. Thank you so much for this opportunity! I'm sharpcheddar#1134 and my character is Brigillandra, human DK.

Sorshana

Post by Sorshana » February 27th, 2015, 11:50 pm

Just sent you a btag request. Will be searching for your guild momentarily. =)

Tarlyn
Pet Score:5465
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Tarlyn » March 1st, 2015, 10:40 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to Zahira and everyone in Voodoo. It was really awesome of you guys to open your guild up to all of us! Everyone was so friendly and funny; made it almost a treat to grind the rep :) I know it's a lot of work to have people coming and going so I really appreciate the opportunity. My little guy is all leveled up and appropriately renamed Voodoo.

Zeb
Pet Score:5126
Realm:Dark Iron-us

Post by Zeb » March 3rd, 2015, 7:21 am

Just wanted to say thank you to Zahira for opening up this invitation for us pet collectors! many thanks!
/salute

-Zeb

Pickles
MVP
Pet Score:3051
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Pickles » March 3rd, 2015, 10:21 am

How awesome! I think I'll be moving a toon to the server :)

Vapid
Pet Score:4400
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Vapid » March 4th, 2015, 10:05 am

I wanted to send my thanks to you and your guild. Was quickly invited and moved to Pet Collector rank on my Human DK w/ Guild tabard and after 119 quests total (so barely into Hellfire Peninsula or around 2 hours played total) I hit Revered and got the pet. For those wondering what to do about the 300 gold you need, I just sold some of the level 3 Menagerie pets you get in the bags - at this point you probably have duplicates. Think I sold a Weebomb and Sunfire in a couple hours via the mobile wow app on my phone. Simple and easy. Cheers to pet number 682.

Pickles
MVP
Pet Score:3051
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Pickles » March 5th, 2015, 10:19 am

Thanks again for offering your guild for this! Everyone is very nice. I think you're doing a pet raffle in the guild currently? I'd like to offer up a Servant of Demidos for your to throw in the bin to help resources! Who should I contact?

Zahira
MVP
Pet Score:10951
Realm:Archimonde-us

Post by Zahira » March 6th, 2015, 4:27 pm

Pickles wrote:Thanks again for offering your guild for this! Everyone is very nice. I think you're doing a pet raffle in the guild currently? I'd like to offer up a Servant of Demidos for your to throw in the bin to help resources! Who should I contact?
That would be me, Zahira or Sektumsempra would also be good, or you can just put it on the raffle tab of the guild bank if you still have a toon in Voodoo.
Zahira#1279