I am so angry

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us
I am so angry

Post by Shikon01 » February 21st, 2015, 11:16 pm

I went to booty bay to redeem 3 cards... Got floating spell book and kite redeemed then when I was in the middle of redeeming my tuskarr kite an alliance just couldn't help herself and attacked me and window closed. I could just spit nails because now the card won't redeem. I always make sure the codes are correct before I go to booty bay. The last time I had an issue w/ a code the GM said it would be several months before it would be resolved.. That was 9 months ago and I never got my scrab redeemed. I refuse to go through that again cause I spent 99.00 on this pet and I know the card is good. Right now I'm seriously hating on alliance. My one rule when I go to booty bay is not to mess w/ folks when they are redeeming cards,but I guess I'm the exception. I will try again tomorrow before I have to deal w/ a GM. :twisted: :twisted:

Mystik_sok
Pet Score:10833
Realm:Elune-us

Re: I am so angry

Post by Mystik_sok » February 22nd, 2015, 12:57 am

Get an invite to a PVE server first. Don't risk it.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » February 22nd, 2015, 4:46 am

Mystik_sok wrote:Get an invite to a PVE server first. Don't risk it.
..or use a steathly-class..
..or make sure, you have the code in clipboard (so you only need to click the correct expansion and then paste) for fast retrieval..
...or use a flying mount.

But even what it fails... Tickets, tickets, tickets.. Make Blizzard work for our subscription money..

Breezy
Pet Score:6113
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Breezy » February 22nd, 2015, 7:54 am

:( So sorry to hear that has happened to you.

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » February 22nd, 2015, 9:28 am

It took me many months to get my Landros gift card redeemed despite many tickets

I suggest getting a Blizz help desk person on the live chat or phone...they CAN fix these tcg issues by mailing the item to you as they did for me. No STCub mount for me but at least it was resolved.

GL

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » February 22nd, 2015, 8:04 pm

Tekulve2012 wrote:It took me many months to get my Landros gift card redeemed despite many tickets

I suggest getting a Blizz help desk person on the live chat or phone...they CAN fix these tcg issues by mailing the item to you as they did for me. No STCub mount for me but at least it was resolved.

GL
Oh damn that thought adds to my sucky day. Was up all nite w/ a migraine so missed my ot day at work. Then my car wouldn't start this evening so my LT has to pick me up for work oh joy. I think its the battery so hopefully one of the guys will give me a jump after work and will try to find a place after 6pm to put it in. I put in a ticket after trying to redeem pet once more. I don't understand why it would take so long, hell, they have it set up where you give them all the info to redeem pet to mail to you of course the timing of this patch won't help my cause, but I like your above idea a lot . :lol:

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » February 22nd, 2015, 9:09 pm

Heard back from GM and I got burnt. Card was already redeemed on EU account realm " Tarren Mil " from what appeared to be a decent seller. This is the first time in yrs I have ever been burnt....not a good idea to cheat a cop which is why I'm always so careful dealing w/ sellers. They better give their heart to jesus cause their butt will be mine here shortly.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » February 23rd, 2015, 3:20 am

Shikon01 wrote:Heard back from GM and I got burnt. Card was already redeemed on EU account realm " Tarren Mil " from what appeared to be a decent seller. This is the first time in yrs I have ever been burnt....not a good idea to cheat a cop which is why I'm always so careful dealing w/ sellers. They better give their heart to jesus cause their butt will be mine here shortly.
Card already redeemed? How is that possible?
You only buy UNSCRATCHED cards, right?

If you bought it with a credit card, have the transactions blocked. The credit card company is tequired to block the payment and give you back your money, if you tell them, you have been the victim of fraud..

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » February 23rd, 2015, 7:18 am

FuxieDK wrote:
Shikon01 wrote:Heard back from GM and I got burnt. Card was already redeemed on EU account realm " Tarren Mil " from what appeared to be a decent seller. This is the first time in yrs I have ever been burnt....not a good idea to cheat a cop which is why I'm always so careful dealing w/ sellers. They better give their heart to jesus cause their butt will be mine here shortly.
Card already redeemed? How is that possible?
You only buy UNSCRATCHED cards, right?

If you bought it with a credit card, have the transactions blocked. The credit card company is tequired to block the payment and give you back your money, if you tell them, you have been the victim of fraud..

Ya I only buy unredeemed cards and it wasn't scratched. From my experience there are all kinds of ways to commit fraud as I see it everyday through my work. I will be arranging for refund or block, but now I'm a little nervous about purchasing another one lol. My regulars that I normally buy from didn't have the pet. I might check out WOW TCG LOOT....after I manage to get car fixed and find out what's going on w/ it.

Hollthulhu
Pet Score:3549
BattleTag®:Hollthulhu#1734
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Hollthulhu » February 23rd, 2015, 12:01 pm

I am always so scared to buy cards.. :(

Sorry this happened to you!

Pinyin
Pet Score:4663
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Pinyin » February 23rd, 2015, 7:44 pm

I have had that happen when redeeming cards on Illidian. I just kept thinking, dude I am level 2 do you seriously need to camp me?

People can be jerks sometimes.

Pinyin
Pet Score:4663
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Pinyin » February 23rd, 2015, 7:45 pm

Ouch. What pet was it?

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » February 23rd, 2015, 9:20 pm

I haven't had any problems with redeeming TCG pets, did get shut down on a 2-month subscription card though. Freshly bought from Amazon and got error message saying it had already been used. I opened a ticket that night, including a photo of the scratched card with code clearly visible, and braced myself for the 3-day wait currently being quoted on tickets. Next morning got reply saying I had my 2 months, no problem.

No idea if this would help you. The experience just added evidence to my personal theory about all those duped cageable TCG pets that have flooded the AH. People have cracked the algorithm that Blizz uses to generate registration codes. There are even some websites that claim to be able to supply codes that might work.

Liirah
Pet Score:10930
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Liirah » February 24th, 2015, 12:17 am

I got an unscratched item once that was supposedly redeemed on another server. It was for the Murloc suit so it was expensive. The seller sounded genuinely surprised that it didn't work so I took a chance and created a character on that server and ran up to Ironforge then tried my number again and I got the suit! At the time there was no bind on account toy/pet system so I transferred her to my main account and was able to mail it to my main but now you could just learn it. It's worth a shot, give it a try.

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » February 24th, 2015, 2:22 am

Greetings Shikon!

I messaged you regarding this. If you are able to sort things out with your buyer protection please try posting about this pet for trade in the forums. I can guarentee you will get it cheaper than $99 from whereever you ordered it from if you offer balance cards or gametime.... **cough** (I certainly would trade!) This might be a good thing ^_~

Angelwings#1520

Palatank
Pet Score:7098
Realm:Khadgar-eu

Post by Palatank » February 24th, 2015, 5:28 am

So you bought a Unscratched TGC card,
you scratched it and converted the code to your server on the website.
tried to reclaim it on booty-bay. and now they claim its claimed on different server ?

*) unless some had access to your unscratched code, they could not have made server code
*) you cant claim converted codes on different servers (not 100% sure if the code get unusable on website soon its converted, but pretty sure it does)
*) if you still have the unscratched TGC card pretty sure you should be still away of getting it, like mention then its just getting the right gm.
you might wanna add if sending in the card its self will help on redeeming it, and not your issue if some might guessed the converted code