WTT WOTLK CE PET FROSTY FOR GOLD

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Jotanz
Realm:Korgath-us
WTT WOTLK CE PET FROSTY FOR GOLD

Post by Jotanz » February 4th, 2015, 1:49 am

Hi,

I have three unopened WOTLK CE boxes for trade. I do not want to sell them on Amazon or Ebay for the 300+ dollars because I do not need the money. What I do need is gold! If anyone is on the US-Korgath server and would like to work out a deal please PM me or we can work out a trade through this post. I will be more than happy to show you proof of codes in any way possible.

Since I am new at this I will only trade with good standing members of this forum. I know I am not a good standing member of this forum because I am new but I just found this site.

Thanks,
Joe

Kitan
Alliance
US-Korgath

Nicrooney
Pet Score:3603
BattleTag®:nicrooney#1193
Realm:Ner'zhul-us

Re: WTT WOTLK CE PET FROSTY FOR GOLD

Post by Nicrooney » February 4th, 2015, 2:12 am

how much gold are u looking for?

Jotanz

Post by Jotanz » February 4th, 2015, 2:45 am

I am not 100% sure the worth of it, I asked for a couple price checks and people tell me its worth a lot. I've been getting price checks of 300-450k gold some people say I should just sell it on ebay but that money wont get me gold. What do you feel is a fair amount of gold?

Nicrooney
Pet Score:3603
BattleTag®:nicrooney#1193
Realm:Ner'zhul-us

Post by Nicrooney » February 4th, 2015, 5:03 am

add my btag so we can talk about it, nicrooney#1193

Taerie
Pet Score:4641
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Taerie » February 4th, 2015, 7:07 am

I think 300k+ is a touch high. There are a few on eBay for 200 and no bids. The general rule of thumb here is $1 = 1k so I think you'll see offers around 200k. Its also also sort of improbable that you'll find 3 people who can offer gold on your server so you might want to think of items (pets‚ mounts) you'd accept in trade. You'll see a much faster sale that way.

Jotanz

Post by Jotanz » February 4th, 2015, 9:49 am

I added you Nicrooney and thank you Taerie that is a good idea, I hadn't thought of that.

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » February 4th, 2015, 12:31 pm

I'd be interested in talking a trade with you. I've got a fair bit of gold on illidan H which is pretty good for buying pets/mounts/etc.

kpb#1554

Tightpants
Pet Score:11181
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Tightpants » February 4th, 2015, 1:04 pm

Crud, wish you were on Zul'jin!

Imoverated
Top Rater
Pet Score:9609
BattleTag®:imoverated#1469
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Imoverated » February 4th, 2015, 1:27 pm

I have gold on illidan too if you prefer gold there, usually an abundance of pets/mounts there to buy with gold

Imoverated#1469

Jotanz

Post by Jotanz » February 4th, 2015, 1:27 pm

I actually have a lvl 85 shaman on illidan that is horde, but my only issue is I wouldn't know how to get the gold on over to where I want it which is my alliance paladin on Korgath.

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » February 4th, 2015, 1:58 pm

I might be able to transfer a guild over with 400k. I will look into it but would offer 400k transferred to your server. But, I am hoping to get the box too.

Let me know what you think.
Angelwings

Jotanz

Post by Jotanz » February 4th, 2015, 2:36 pm

Angelwings626, I have no problem shipping it to you unopened but there's huge trust issues for both of us and I am not sure how we will go around that. Do you happen to live anywhere near Dallas, TX? :)

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » February 4th, 2015, 2:40 pm

You could give Angel the activation code for the pet so she could add it to her account then ship her the physical box. Also, Angel is extremely trustworthy. If you check out posts made by the people making offers you'll see who has good standing and who might be newer (not knocking on the new people at all). Most of us here, at some point, have trusted Angel with huge chunks of our collections and she's always returned them. If you check out her thread you'll see she's one of the most trustworthy people on this site.

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » February 4th, 2015, 2:44 pm

Jotanz wrote:I actually have a lvl 85 shaman on illidan that is horde, but my only issue is I wouldn't know how to get the gold on over to where I want it which is my alliance paladin on Korgath.
The only way to transfer the gold would be to transfer a character/guild (there is a cap on gold transfer per toon which I don't recall off hand) that is why I mentioned pets/mounts. You can buy those on illidan horde and learn them and then because they are account bound they would be available on your alliance toon.

As far as trust goes there is no way to avoid it in a transaction like this. Even if you are just providing the code someone will have to go first and since you are new to the forums people will expect you to go first. As Sibi said the best thing you can do is check out the people who are making offers and only trade with people you feel comfortable trading with.

Jotanz

Post by Jotanz » February 4th, 2015, 2:49 pm

Did you care if it was an unopened box is what would be the question

Melmo
MVP
Pet Score:11046
BattleTag®:Melmo#1842
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Melmo » February 4th, 2015, 2:52 pm

I second a trade with Angel, she's the best!!!

And if you do want the gold for things besides pets or mounts then you will have to do a guild transfer + faction change from Illidan to Korgath, which is expensive and a pain.

Taerie
Pet Score:4641
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Taerie » February 4th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Kpb321 wrote:
The only way to transfer the gold would be to transfer a character/guild (there is a cap on gold transfer per toon which I don't recall off hand) that is why I mentioned pets/mounts. You can buy those on illidan horde and learn them and then because they are account bound they would be available on your alliance toon.
The gold cap is still 50k- I did one a couple weeks ago. I managed to transfer much more than that though by buying cheap upgrade tokens on my realm and selling them for more on my new PVE crazy server. It was a pain and a gamble though.

Jotanz

Post by Jotanz » February 4th, 2015, 3:37 pm

Angelwings,

I am willing to trust you and other MVP/Top Rater's and dedicated forum users. If you say you will transfer over a guild bank with the 400k. I am willing to send the unopened box first. This is a big thing for me I am deathly afraid of a lot of things, especially losing my account considering it is my day 1 account from beta vanilla :)

So, I guess what's next is discussing what the next step here is.

Thanks,
Joe

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » February 4th, 2015, 4:04 pm

Greetings Jotanz!

Sorry for the delayed response. I am currently at work ^_^. I will need to make sure the gold gets transferred first.

Currently I believe the criteria for sending this large amount of gold is:

1.) Account has authenticator.
2.) Minimum guild level is 2. Altho I am not sure this one is in place.
3.) Transfer toon must be guild leader for at least 1 week.

I will check with a gm before the move and I will go ahead with the transfer. BTW Do you want horde or alliance gold? I have both but would need to prepare the necessary guild bank.

By the way thank you SIbi ane Melmo for your kind words. I greatly appreciate it ^_^ miss you guys.

MY BTAG: To discuss further in game Angelwings#1520

Jotanz

Post by Jotanz » February 4th, 2015, 6:38 pm

I am not 100% sure of the criteria for sending gold as I have never had over 50k :) Sad after 10 years of on and off WoW I have not accumulated much in the form of any type of currency.

Also, I would prefer alliance gold as I am alliance :)

I will add you :)

Thank you so much,
Joe