Share pet collecting news and advice.
Abbotta
MVP
Pet Score:11315
BattleTag®:LynneSin#1318
Realm:Area 52-us
Looking to do a few Throne of Thunder runs this weekend

Post by Abbotta » January 30th, 2015, 11:40 am

Anyone Horde members who want to do Throne of Thunder runs to see if we can get some of the pets to drop in there reach out to me. Was thinking of organizing something Saturday Evening (Sunday is out - Superbowl). More level 100s we get the faster we can blow through this thing. (although this is a level 90 raid).

Pets we can try to obtain:

Living Fluid (Boss Primordius, drop rate unknown)
Living Snadling (Sand Elemental 1 in 25)
Pygmy Direhorn (Horridon 1 in 250)
Son of Animus (Dark Animus 1 in 91)
Viscous Horror (Primordius 1 in 83)

Reach out to me at LynneSin#1318 (will be online after 6pm EST tonight)

Also I regularly do other Raid Runs for bosses in other xpac areas if anyone is interested in tagging along. Still need the *)#% Coilfang but most I gather to sell and/or share.

Cibi
Pet Score:13301
Realm:Terenas-us

Re: Looking to do a few Throne of Thunder runs this weekend

Post by Cibi » January 31st, 2015, 5:48 am

I got so excited to see this... then saw it was for Horde folks xD Awesome thing you're doing, though! Good luck in getting your group together. A few groups pop up on OpenRaid if you use that.

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » January 31st, 2015, 7:41 am

I was helping NeverFinal with his ToT/SoO farming thru the forums here and the one problem we had was getting enough people to make it run smoothly. I do not need any pets from in the raid, but just as with him I am willing to assist with my main (since a tank is usually needed and that's mostly what I play).

If you put up the group on LFG maybe name it like Abotta's WCP ToT Pet Run or something so it's obvious for people looking to join? I'll send you a BNet request as well (you'll know it's me). Come on horde, lets get those pets for you all!!

Abbotta
MVP
Pet Score:11315
BattleTag®:LynneSin#1318
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Abbotta » January 31st, 2015, 10:58 am

Rendigar wrote:I was helping NeverFinal with his ToT/SoO farming thru the forums here and the one problem we had was getting enough people to make it run smoothly. I do not need any pets from in the raid, but just as with him I am willing to assist with my main (since a tank is usually needed and that's mostly what I play).

If you put up the group on LFG maybe name it like Abotta's WCP ToT Pet Run or something so it's obvious for people looking to join? I'll send you a BNet request as well (you'll know it's me). Come on horde, lets get those pets for you all!!
I'm hoping I can find enough people through here before going to LFR. LFR means we'll end up with people who will probably want the pets to sell which is their right to claim the pets as part of the team and that means we'll have people using the need button who might not really need them. I'd rather try and find a group first through here where I think that the people who need the pets are really trying to collect them first and not just put them in the AH for profit.