Frostwolf Pup Plush - In Stock!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Labyrinthe
MVP
Frostwolf Pup Plush - In Stock!

Post by Labyrinthe » January 17th, 2015, 3:16 am

So this isn't quite an in-game pet to collect exactly (although he does have an in-game version [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet]). I wanted to let everyone know that the Frostwolf Pup Plush is back in stock in the Blizzard Gear Store. I missed my window to get one at Blizzcon and then they were sold out. I'm not sure when they were restocked but I've been checking randomly and tonight I finally snagged mine. So cute! If this is old news let me know and I'll delete this, but I just wanted to share in case anyone else has been trying to get this little guy for their plushie collection.

http://gear.blizzard.com/index.php/defa ... plush.html

Re: Frostwolf Pup Plush - In Stock!

Post by Guest » January 17th, 2015, 4:14 am

He is cute, but I still like my Gryphon Hatchling and Wind Rider Cubs I think the difference for me is that they look like the pet whereas the Frost wolf pup, while cute looks like a well dog plushie.

Side note Blizzard could probably convince me to but more in game lets if they came with a plushie, I have started to shy away from spending real money on digital "assets", but with the plushies I can sit them on my desk as we go exploring Azeroth (and Draenor) for new battle pet friends.

Wow the above is really sweet I think I need to go to bed and consider turning in my man card, or at least having it suspended.

Rioriel
Top Rater
Pet Score:10504
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Rioriel » January 17th, 2015, 5:15 am

AW LOOK AT IT! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Incidentally, the in-game version is the next one I'm saving up for. It's just so UTTERLY ADORABLE. Didn't realise until one of the daily tamers used one and I was like I GOTTA HAVE IT.

Oracle
Pet Score:2464
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Oracle » January 17th, 2015, 8:38 am

The plushie is so cute!

I'm really grateful the plushie and in game pet aren't paired. I'm bummed I can't get the little wind rider unless I scrape up monies for the plush. Space efficiency is a huge deal at our house and I just can't afford to spend on the little guy.

THat's one of the reasons WoW works so well for me...I can collect ALL THE THINGS, but they're digital!

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » January 17th, 2015, 9:00 am

That's a cute one! havn't seen it before :)

On that note, i noticed that the gryphon hatchling is back in stock for any who haven't got round to getting one yet

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » January 18th, 2015, 12:30 pm

I just bought a Gryphon Hatchling from someone on here....only to have that one, and not the Wind Ryder come back in stock. WHY do you hate me, Blizzard?
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » January 19th, 2015, 8:27 am

omg, SO CUTE. I LOVE running around on my shaman in ghost wolf with my frost wolf pup

Now that I see the gryphon hatchling is available though, i told hubby he should buy me one even if he holds it till my birthday, hehe. :lol:

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » January 19th, 2015, 9:23 am

Thralkhar wrote:Wow the above is really sweet I think I need to go to bed and consider turning in my man card, or at least having it suspended.
Nope, you can be male and still like cute things, anyone who says otherwise is a fool (and to misquote MR. T "I pity the fool who can't enjoy cute things!" :lol: I just hide my enjoyment of them by buying the pets and sending them to friends, that way they get to enjoy them, too. :D Did it with both the Wind RIder and Gryphon Hatchling, and just did it with the Frostwolf Pup (course with the first two I had them shipped to me so I could get the in-game pet before sending on the plushies).

Sasquatchiii
Pet Score:3486
BattleTag®:sasquatciii#1243
Realm:Deathwing-us

Post by Sasquatchiii » January 25th, 2015, 4:35 pm

I got one ordered! I also got a wind rider and gryphon pup as they are finally back in stock as well :)