Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jen___
Pet Score:3660
BattleTag®:druidheals#1502
Realm:Stormrage-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Jen___ » December 29th, 2014, 2:24 pm

Helly,
Venus and Argi want to be finished off to 25! The Venus is a weird little one...it has some super powerful heals though!

I will take two rares for me. I finished off my Sprite Darter (named Cutest) with some battle stones, is that cheating? Haha I hope not!

Majorchit
Top Rater
Pet Score:4843
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Majorchit » December 29th, 2014, 2:48 pm

[profile]Jen___[/profile], Level your [pet]Widget the Departed[/pet], and your [pet]Spawn of G'nathus[/pet]. That should give you an interesting team to work with. My Doom Bloom, Worg Pup, and my Ominous Flame have all gotten taken out to explore Draenor, and have joined the elite lvl 25's. Go ahead and give me three more to level, just keep in mind I don't have the menagerie unlocked yet let alone defeated Major Payne...

Vidrax
Pet Score:4273
Realm:Die ewige Wacht-eu

Post by Vidrax » December 29th, 2014, 4:37 pm

Graven wrote:[profile]Vidrax[/profile] here are your 3 rares to level - [pet]Bush Chicken[/pet], [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] and [pet]Waterfly[/pet]. Since the Waterfly only has a couple of levels to go, how about you level your [pet]Dancing Water Skimmer[/pet] too?
Henrietta the [pet]Bush Chicken[/pet], Bucky the [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet], Puck the [pet]Waterfly[/pet] and Marina the [pet]Dancing Water Skimmer[/pet] are all level 25 now.
Majorchit wrote:Go ahead and give me three more to level, just keep in mind I don't have the menagerie unlocked yet let alone defeated Major Payne...
[profile]Majorchit[/profile], that H/H [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] could be much more useful if it were all grown up. And both our profile pictures would be much happier if you showed them some love. [pet]Hatespark the Tiny[/pet] and [pet]Gregarious Grell[/pet] are waiting for you!

Three rare ones for me, please.

Maylenne
Pet Score:6326
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Maylenne » December 30th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Graven wrote:
Maylenne wrote:Graven I found 3 pets in your list Forest Moth, Doom Bloom and your maggot want some attention of you during the holidays.
Springfield the [pet]Forest Moth[/pet] and Malcolm the [pet]Maggot[/pet] have battled their way to the top. Snapdragon the [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] was actually already leveled from my previous challenge, I just hadn't updated my collection yet. So, I decided to level the rest of my Winter Veil pets - [pet]Lumpy[/pet], Motorhead the [pet]Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet] and Mary, [pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet] have now caught up with the rest of their festive friends. :)

[profile]Maylenne[/profile] here are your 3 rares - [pet]Emerald Whelpling[/pet], [pet]Ruby Droplet[/pet] and [pet]Soul of the Forge[/pet].
All 3 are level 25 now :D

[profile]Vidrax[/profile] your [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Alterac Brew-Pup[/pet] and your [pet]Ghastly Kid[/pet] are feeling ignored by you.

3 rares for me please

Riena
Pet Score:7197
BattleTag®:Riena#1582
Realm:Drenden-us

Post by Riena » December 30th, 2014, 5:24 pm

Vidrax wrote:
Lakestone wrote:[profile]Vidrax[/profile], I see you got [pet]Argi[/pet] :) level her to 25.
Laruuna the [pet]Argi[/pet] is now all grown up and ready to butt heads.

[profile]Riena[/profile], your [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet] would be extremely powerful if it were fully grown. (It's my go to pet for leveling near the Tavern in the Mists. All those critters feed nicely into the cat's [ability]Devour[/ability].)

While you're at it, your [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] and your [pet]Hydraling[/pet] need some love, too. Thrice as much, with all those heads.

Three rares for me, please. :D
My Feline Familiar, Doom Bloom, and Hydraling have enjoyed exploring Draenor, but now it's some new pets' turn!

Maylenne, your Tiny Twister, Nightshade Sproutling, and Puddle Terror are feeling lonely!

3 (rare) pets for me, please!

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » December 31st, 2014, 2:15 pm

Lakestone wrote:Now it's your turn Graven :) what about some of your newly Draenor pets as [pet]Zomstrok[/pet], [pet]Hydraling[/pet] and [pet]Ikky[/pet] :)
[pet]Ikky[/pet], Ragamoll the [pet]Hydraling[/pet], and Bad Scampi the [pet]Zomstrok[/pet] now know not to talk about fight club! ;)

[profile]Riena[/profile] here are your 3 rares to level - [pet]Dark Whelpling[/pet], [pet]Tiny Harvester[/pet], and one of my all-time favourites the lovely [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet]. :D

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » December 31st, 2014, 8:32 pm

I FINALLY finished my Ashstone Core and Aqua Strider!!!

Graven, your next assignment, should you choose to accept it, is....

Syd the Squid, Zomstrok, and your lovely Lanticore Spawnling need some love!

A few more rares for me, please!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » January 3rd, 2015, 6:01 am

Riena wrote:
Vidrax wrote:
Lakestone wrote:[profile]Vidrax[/profile], I see you got [pet]Argi[/pet] :) level her to 25.
Laruuna the [pet]Argi[/pet] is now all grown up and ready to butt heads.

[profile]Riena[/profile], your [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet] would be extremely powerful if it were fully grown. (It's my go to pet for leveling near the Tavern in the Mists. All those critters feed nicely into the cat's [ability]Devour[/ability].)

While you're at it, your [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] and your [pet]Hydraling[/pet] need some love, too. Thrice as much, with all those heads.

Three rares for me, please. :D
My Feline Familiar, Doom Bloom, and Hydraling have enjoyed exploring Draenor, but now it's some new pets' turn!

Maylenne, your Tiny Twister, Nightshade Sproutling, and Puddle Terror are feeling lonely!

3 (rare) pets for me, please!
They are not lonely anymore running with their friends on level 25 :D

[profile]Darolyn[/profile] your [pet]Albino River Calf[/pet], [pet]Ancient Nest Guardian[/pet] and [pet]Chuck[/pet] are screaming to be level 25

3 rares for me please

Graven

Post by Graven » January 4th, 2015, 8:27 am

Darolyn wrote:Graven, your next assignment, should you choose to accept it, is....

[pet]Syd the Squid[/pet] and Eborsisk the [pet]Lanticore Spawnling[/pet] have clawed their way to the top. Bad Scampi the [pet]Zomstrok[/pet] was actually already leveled from my previous challenge - I will try to remember to update my collection before I post to this thread! To make up for the third pet I bought about 30 "lucky" bags from the menagerie, which topped off several pets for their last few levels.

[profile]Maylenne[/profile] here are some strong battlers which you haven't leveled yet - [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet] and [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] to start with, and because they are quite high level already I'll list two more - [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] and [pet]Fel Flame[/pet]. Pick one of the last pair, or level them both. :)

Helly
Top Rater
Pet Score:4926
Realm:Defias Brotherhood-eu

Post by Helly » January 4th, 2015, 9:15 am

Graven, you have raptor hatchlings that wanna be all grown up! your razormaw, ravasaur and obsidian especially :P Personally I love these little fellas :)

next poster, 3 for me please :) i the meantime, ill be slowly slowly levelling the lowest of my horde up.... :lol:

Gwen
MVP
Pet Score:8349
BattleTag®:Gwenniekins#2985

Post by Gwen » January 4th, 2015, 10:58 pm

Helly wrote:
next poster, 3 for me please :)
Your wish is my command: Your Inn pets both need some love, so time to break out your [pet]Everbloom Peachick[/pet] and your [pet]Sentinel's Companion[/pet]. Lastly, I think your adorable little [pet]Albino River Calf[/pet] wants to be all grown up!

Next poster, please give me 2 or 3 to level. I need to get back in this game!
Because soulshards are pink.

Breezy
Pet Score:6113

Post by Breezy » January 5th, 2015, 4:50 am

Gwenn, get the Thundering Serpent Hatchling, Baby Blizzard bear, and Baneling, especially the Bear is feeling quite neglected.

Someone, I want to join in too because for some reason I keep on forgetting to actually level my pets, please give me 2 to start with or so :)

Twindley
Pet Score:472
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Twindley » January 5th, 2015, 2:16 pm

I'd like it if someone would look over my pets and give some recommendations of what to level next. Loosing steam here with the Pet Battling.

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » January 5th, 2015, 3:23 pm

Graven wrote:
Darolyn wrote:Graven, your next assignment, should you choose to accept it, is....

[pet]Syd the Squid[/pet] and Eborsisk the [pet]Lanticore Spawnling[/pet] have clawed their way to the top. Bad Scampi the [pet]Zomstrok[/pet] was actually already leveled from my previous challenge - I will try to remember to update my collection before I post to this thread! To make up for the third pet I bought about 30 "lucky" bags from the menagerie, which topped off several pets for their last few levels.

[profile]Maylenne[/profile] here are some strong battlers which you haven't leveled yet - [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet] and [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] to start with, and because they are quite high level already I'll list two more - [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] and [pet]Fel Flame[/pet]. Pick one of the last pair, or level them both. :)
Graven I accepted you're assignment and all 4 are level 25 :D

[profile]Breezy[/profile] your [pet]Aqua Strider [/pet]and [pet]Azure Whelpling[/pet] are screaming for some attention

[profile]Twindley[/profile] your [pet]Bonkers[/pet] and [pet]Fungal Abomination[/pet] want to be level 25

3 rares for me please :D

Riena

Post by Riena » January 6th, 2015, 3:34 pm

My Dark Whelping, Tiny Harvester, and Sprite Darter Hatchling are all leveled up!

Maylenne, your Nether Ray Fry, Nether Faerie Dragon, and Netherspace Abyssal are feeling restless. Give them some time out and about!

3 Rares for me please

Graven

Post by Graven » January 6th, 2015, 10:01 pm

Helly wrote:Graven, you have raptor hatchlings that wanna be all grown up! your razormaw, ravasaur and obsidian especially :P Personally I love these little fellas :)
Reptar the [pet]Ravasaur Hatchling[/pet], Rathian the [pet]Obsidian Hatchling[/pet] and Fernando the [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet] have clawed and chomped their way through dozens of hapless pets and are now 25.

[profile]Riena[/profile], this time how about leveling your [profile]Black Lamb[/profile], [pet]Phoenix Hawk Hatchling[/pet] and another of my favourites, the sinister (but lovable) pet-eater [pet]Toxic Wasteling[/pet]. :)

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » January 8th, 2015, 11:05 am

Riena wrote:My Dark Whelping, Tiny Harvester, and Sprite Darter Hatchling are all leveled up!

Maylenne, your Nether Ray Fry, Nether Faerie Dragon, and Netherspace Abyssal are feeling restless. Give them some time out and about!

3 Rares for me please
All 3 are level 25 now :)

[profile]Graven[/profile] your mission is to level: [pet]Argi[/pet], [pet]Eye of Observation[/pet] and [pet]Land Shark[/pet]

3 rares for me please

Riena

Post by Riena » January 11th, 2015, 2:06 pm

Graven wrote:
Helly wrote:Graven, you have raptor hatchlings that wanna be all grown up! your razormaw, ravasaur and obsidian especially :P Personally I love these little fellas :)
Reptar the [pet]Ravasaur Hatchling[/pet], Rathian the [pet]Obsidian Hatchling[/pet] and Fernando the [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet] have clawed and chomped their way through dozens of hapless pets and are now 25.

[profile]Riena[/profile], this time how about leveling your [profile]Black Lamb[/profile], [pet]Phoenix Hawk Hatchling[/pet] and another of my favourites, the sinister (but lovable) pet-eater [pet]Toxic Wasteling[/pet]. :)
All done!

Maylenne, why don't you level your Albino Chimeraling, Albino Snake, and your Jademist Dancer?

3 more rares for me, please!

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » January 11th, 2015, 7:50 pm

Helly wrote:Lakestone, your Zomstrok and Weebomination want be all grown up! if they get lonely and want a friend, your Tranquil Mechanical Yeti would be happy to join them!!
W,Y and Z are now lvl25 :)

Riena, I have decided that you should level pets that start with letter P 8-) [pet]Pengu[/pet], [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] and [pet]Panther Cub[/pet] (and if you want to you can take [pet]Pet Bombling[/pet] along with you on the way ;) )

Next poster; 2-3 pets for me please :)

Riena

Post by Riena » January 11th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Lakestone wrote:
Helly wrote:Lakestone, your Zomstrok and Weebomination want be all grown up! if they get lonely and want a friend, your Tranquil Mechanical Yeti would be happy to join them!!
W,Y and Z are now lvl25 :)

Riena, I have decided that you should level pets that start with letter P 8-) [pet]Pengu[/pet], [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] and [pet]Panther Cub[/pet] (and if you want to you can take [pet]Pet Bombling[/pet] along with you on the way ;) )

Next poster; 2-3 pets for me please :)
All done! Leveling Pet Bombling while I wait for the next set. =) Bombling is all leveled, too!

Lakestone, why don't you level your Crazy Carrot and your Creepy Crate? And if you're feeling particularly productive, go ahead and level your Molten Corgi as your third!

3 more rares for me please!