Rusti's Trades---Azure Whelp--Want Pet Leveling

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us
Re: Rusti's Trades -- Have Demidos -- Need stones

Post by Gwenolyn » January 7th, 2015, 11:50 pm

Thanks for the awesome trade :)

Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427
Realm:Bladefist-us

Re: Rusti's Trades -- Have Demidos -- Need stones

Post by Rusti » January 7th, 2015, 11:51 pm

And thank you as well Gwenolyn! Trade went super smooth for the amount of shuffling and caging you had to do, You totally rock!

Stormseeker
Top Rater
Pet Score:6801
BattleTag®:Stormseeker#1145
Realm:Anvilmar-us

Re: Rusti's Trades -- Need stones

Post by Stormseeker » January 7th, 2015, 11:59 pm

If you happen to get another demidos i have both droplet and blackfuse bombling i'd be willing to trade... 4k over on my end but unless you just have extra stones i'm not too worried about it. already on battletag w/ ya... stormseeker#1145

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 8th, 2015, 12:06 am

Stormseeker wrote:If you happen to get another demidos i have both droplet and blackfuse bombling i'd be willing to trade... 4k over on my end but unless you just have extra stones i'm not too worried about it. already on battletag w/ ya... stormseeker#1145
Alright if / when I get another I'll let you know!

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » January 8th, 2015, 3:57 am

Thanks again for the Mechanical Axebeak - I was tired of making them and ending up with breeds I didn't want. :) Enjoy the newly stoned pets!

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 8th, 2015, 4:03 am

Peanutty wrote:Thanks again for the Mechanical Axebeak - I was tired of making them and ending up with breeds I didn't want. :) Enjoy the newly stoned pets!
And thank you! ^_^

Rusti
MVP

Re: Rusti's Trades -- Stormseeker, please report!

Post by Rusti » January 9th, 2015, 7:10 am

Stormseeker wrote:If you happen to get another demidos i have both droplet and blackfuse bombling i'd be willing to trade... 4k over on my end but unless you just have extra stones i'm not too worried about it. already on battletag w/ ya... stormseeker#1145
Hey another Demidos dropped for me today! Send me a message when you are online. I've stoned it and I am going to work on leveling it now ^_^

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 10th, 2015, 10:21 am

Updated. Got a Fiendish Imp(P/B) that I would like to trade for (P/S). Also got a few stones I don't need that I am hoping to trade for ones that I do.

Stormseeker
Top Rater

Post by Stormseeker » January 10th, 2015, 12:51 pm

Hey rusti i should be on later today. Hopefully by 5pm central time. I'll post here again when i'm on if you're not one when i get on wow.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 10th, 2015, 12:53 pm

Stormseeker wrote:Hey rusti i should be on later today. Hopefully by 5pm central time. I'll post here again when i'm on if you're not one when i get on wow.
I should be on. I won't be doing much cause I am away from the house on my laptop but I will be leveling my pets.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 10th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Hey Storm, I didn't get to meet up with you before having to log and head home. In case I don't get back on, I have given the Demidos to Wakamaru to complete the trade for me. It's alright for you to give her the pets for me. Just shoot her an invite when you are on.

Thanks
Rusti :)

Stormseeker
Top Rater

Post by Stormseeker » January 10th, 2015, 7:37 pm

Rusti wrote:Hey Storm, I didn't get to meet up with you before having to log and head home. In case I don't get back on, I have given the Demidos to Wakamaru to complete the trade for me. It's alright for you to give her the pets for me. Just shoot her an invite when you are on.

Thanks
Rusti :)
Yeah sorry about that. Work decided i had to stay later than planned. I'll try to meet up with Wakamaru if i catch her on.

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375

Post by Wakamaru » January 10th, 2015, 8:49 pm

I'm settled in here for the night so there won't be any reason (on my end) that you can't catch me online :)
@TamerWakamaru

Stormseeker
Top Rater

Post by Stormseeker » January 11th, 2015, 12:22 am

Thanks so much Rusti (and wakamaru of course) for the new pet. Soloing as healer on two toons was getting old. Kinda funny at times (late at night), but glad to have that over with.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 11th, 2015, 7:27 am

I can totally undetstand having to stay late at work. My last job we would often get thrown 2 hours over each day because we had to finish EVERYTHING before we could go and there was often more work than we could all handle. Thank you both and I am so sorry i couldn't stay on longer. I was pushing 24 hours with no sleep so I knew once I got home I was done but i really wanted to get that Demidos to you and I see Waka all the time. Enjoy him! I took him on a lot of adventures!

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » January 11th, 2015, 2:55 pm

Thanks for picking up some Albino River Calves for me, I've really enjoyed our trades!!

EDIT: And then we traded for a Albino Chimera as well - yay!
Last edited by Peanutty on January 14th, 2015, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rusti
MVP

Re: Rusti's Trades -- Have Demidos!

Post by Rusti » January 12th, 2015, 3:17 pm

Updated. I have another Albino Chimeraling and Servant of Demidos up for trade. Both are level one and uncommon. (green)

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 12th, 2015, 5:56 pm

Failed to recheck Demi's current US Median Price. He's going for 16.5k now. I have updated the price accordingly.

Annalise
Top Rater
Pet Score:13845
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Annalise » January 12th, 2015, 8:16 pm

Rusti wrote:Failed to recheck Demi's current US Median Price. He's going for 16.5k now. I have updated the price accordingly.
Would you be willing to trade the Demidos for an equivalent number of pet battle stones? (Bound, I can transfer them to the server you're on and stone the pets you need)

Whoops, looks like I'm out of flying stones. The Beast stones alone wouldn't cover the cost, so nevermind!

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 12th, 2015, 8:36 pm

Annalise wrote:
Rusti wrote:Failed to recheck Demi's current US Median Price. He's going for 16.5k now. I have updated the price accordingly.
Would you be willing to trade the Demidos for an equivalent number of pet battle stones? (Bound, I can transfer them to the server you're on and stone the pets you need)

Whoops, looks like I'm out of flying stones. The Beast stones alone wouldn't cover the cost, so nevermind!
Yeah my needs are getting pretty slim and only the large ticket items are left and almost all of my pets are stoned. I am thinking about starting a section for what my husband needs since he's just started getting into the pet collecting so check back in a day or so. I don't think I am going to get any bites since flying stones are so rare and everything else I need is on the high side.