Do any pets respond to specific emote?

Pompea
Top Rater
Pet Score:2535
BattleTag®:pomp#1627
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Re: Emotes

Post by Pompea » December 8th, 2012, 12:50 am

You can /kiss at Mojo and he will turn you into a frog. That's all I can think of right now though.

Florencia

Post by Florencia » December 8th, 2012, 1:00 am

Pompea wrote:You can /kiss at Mojo and he will turn you into a frog. That's all I can think of right now though.
lol didn't know that, gonna try it now! :o :D

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » December 8th, 2012, 2:22 am

You can filter out all the pets with special interactions [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/filter/]here[/url]. Select "Is Interactive" under Pet Properties in the drop down menu.

I don't think any of the new wild pets respond to any emotes or have any special interactions, unfortunately. Which is a shame since some of the more unique models could have some really neat animations!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » December 8th, 2012, 1:08 pm

Other than Mojo and some pets that will /dance with you, these are the only other *emote* interactions I've found -

"Players who emote /sexy while targeting Mr. Chilly will cause him to belly slide along the ground." (Also Pengu.) I did not know that!

Pandaren monk, "Players can emote /bow while targeting the Monk and he will bow back. Can also emote /drink and the Monk will sit down and drink." I knew about the bow, but not the drink.

Tiny Snowman, "Emote /wave while targeting and it will wave back. Emote /dance and it will dance with them. Emote /kiss and its hat will flip in surprise."
Some of my best friends are imaginary…