Post-fight damage?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Samanthers
Pet Score:7193
Realm:Feathermoon-us
Re: Post-fight damage?

Post by Samanthers » October 23rd, 2014, 9:22 pm

Were you leveling it?

I noticed that if you gain a level and your HP goes up, you don't gain that HP after battle.

Example: Your lvl 1 pet jumps to lvl 8 in one battle. You started with maximum 150 HP. At the end of the battle, you level and now you have 550 HP maximum. It USED to be that you'd just have 550 HP/550 HP - but now you will have 150 HP /550 HP. You didn't "lose" any HP, you just didn't automatically get them after the battle like you used to.

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » December 19th, 2014, 1:40 pm

Sffcorgi wrote:That might be it. I trained a new pet today, and before the second tamer battle it appeared to have very little health left - in the first battle, it went from 1 to 15 in a single satisfying jump. Thank you for clarifying that for me! (I seem to be full of 'stupid questions' lately.)
The only "stupid question" is the one that isn't asked, this community is full of helpful people, and like it or not, forum search engines are not as cut & dried as people would like them to be. One person's "Post-fight damage" does not match with another's "Pets not healing?" does not match with "WoD pet battles bugged!!!".
Last edited by Rendigar on December 19th, 2014, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » December 19th, 2014, 1:43 pm

As far as I know this is a bug and should be fixed eventually. It also isn't consistent. Sometimes they do get topped off and sometimes they don't.