Darkmoon Rabbits on AH across the land

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us
Darkmoon Rabbits on AH across the land

Post by Darolyn » December 17th, 2014, 3:55 pm

Darkmoon Rabbits on two different servers I have toons on going for 32-35K right now, buy out. Bladefist - lvl 1 for 35K and Lightbringer - lvl 25 for 32K. REALLY wish I had the gold for THAT one!

Unfortunately, I have a total of 300 gold on those two servers. Hopefully someone is able to get a good deal on a rabbit!

Good luck!

ETA: Misha has two up for under 50K each, not as good but still better than the 125K I regularly see.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Enigmaticclarity
Realm:Medivh-us

Re: Darkmoon Rabbits on AH across the land

Post by Enigmaticclarity » December 18th, 2014, 12:41 pm

You don't mention the breed, and that causes prices to swing radically. The S/S breed sells for top amounts, others for significantly less. One of the realms I'm one has multiple non-S/S breeds for sale in the 20K to 25K range.

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » December 18th, 2014, 12:59 pm

Most of them were unlearned ones, which don't even show any stats, and the ones that weren't, I didn't know how to tell what the breed was. (Most of the ones I saw today that I could figure out are H/S)

Thanks for educating me! :) I'll be sure to post breeds if I find them

Daro
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Enigmaticclarity

Post by Enigmaticclarity » December 18th, 2014, 1:02 pm

Easiest way to identify S/S is that the speed of a level 1 is 14. The other breeds will have lower speeds.

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Topaz » December 19th, 2014, 5:08 am

in my server (EU magtheridon) there always seem to be at least 1 in AH, sometimes below 20k. since wod came out DM rabbit is realy easy to solo so its much easier to farm them and getting a few each faire.

Enigmaticclarity

Post by Enigmaticclarity » December 19th, 2014, 7:38 am

Topaz wrote:in my server (EU magtheridon) there always seem to be at least 1 in AH, sometimes below 20k. since wod came out DM rabbit is realy easy to solo so its much easier to farm them and getting a few each faire.
Oh wow, they didn't buff him with that update that added the second battle pet master that gives Syd the Squid? I didn't realize, I just assumed they would. I'll have to check that out. He's still really hard to find though...his spawn timer is unpredictable, right? I vaguely recall it's semi-random over a 48 hour period.

Enigmaticclarity

Post by Enigmaticclarity » December 19th, 2014, 8:01 am

I see that they did bump him to level 100...so what, they didn't scale his health and abilities up? Why's he so easy to solo?

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Topaz » December 19th, 2014, 8:29 am

He has 5mil hp, I soloed him as a hunter with a tanking pet, with almost no healing. I can assume warlock can beat him just as easily, Also every tank with self heal (druid, DK, pala, monk).

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » December 19th, 2014, 8:33 am

Topaz wrote:He has 5mil hp, I soloed him as a hunter with a tanking pet, with almost no healing. I can assume warlock can beat him just as easily, Also every tank with self heal (druid, DK, pala, monk).
Almost sure this will get fix for next faire....
same with mother wolf...

soloing rabbit on bear is not what was expected.... but easily done with no special trick...so i am waiting for the fix on next faire.

Enigmaticclarity

Post by Enigmaticclarity » December 19th, 2014, 9:55 am

GrosBonda wrote:
Topaz wrote:He has 5mil hp, I soloed him as a hunter with a tanking pet, with almost no healing. I can assume warlock can beat him just as easily, Also every tank with self heal (druid, DK, pala, monk).
Almost sure this will get fix for next faire....
same with mother wolf...

soloing rabbit on bear is not what was expected.... but easily done with no special trick...so i am waiting for the fix on next faire.
Even if they don't fix it, the thing spawns so erratically and is so hard to tag before someone else does that it will still be hard to get and in high demand.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » December 19th, 2014, 2:12 pm

Holy cow, 125k? What crazy server is that on? I think I've only seen it for over 40k a couple of times, and they seemed like "hopeful" listings that never got bought.

Enigmaticclarity

Post by Enigmaticclarity » December 19th, 2014, 3:17 pm

Graven wrote:Holy cow, 125k? What crazy server is that on? I think I've only seen it for over 40k a couple of times, and they seemed like "hopeful" listings that never got bought.
You sure it wasn't because it was the S/S variant? The Darkmoon Rabbit isn't a generally strong battle pet, but apparently some PvP pet battlers find it useful if it's of the S/S variety. That's also the case with the Gilnean Raven...S/S is the breed all the hardcore PvPers want, so it goes for 20K and up whereas the regular B/B breed goes for around a tenth of that.

I just checked and on the four realms I have toons on none of them have an S/S Darkmoon Rabbit listed, but there are about a dozen of the other breeds.