New guild for anxiety/shy/disabled/etc

A place to discuss anything and everything else.
Kobh
Pet Score:3660
Realm:Alexstrasza-us
New guild for anxiety/shy/disabled/etc

Post by Kobh » July 10th, 2013, 1:54 am

Hey I'm helping a friend spread the word about a new guild Horde side on Moonguard (US). It is a social, lvling, w/e people want to make it guild for people that have anxiety, are shy have disabilities, etc or just want to come hang out. It is starting from the ground up so she needs any and all who want a friendly place to hang, chat and game.

/who acceptance or pst zebrafinch#1882

Thanks for looking and spread the word to friends and buds.

( :?: I hope this is okay to post and in the right section. unsure if it should be here in off topic or in WoW gen. Not trying to spam and sry if this is taken as such.)

Laraven
Pet Score:7886
BattleTag®:LaRaven#1620
Realm:Korgath-us

Re: New guild for anxiety/shy/disabled/etc

Post by Laraven » July 12th, 2013, 12:28 am

I think that's really awesome!

I suffer from severe anxiety. And WoW has helped me a lot with this. I am able to be social on game unlike real life. Hope the guild gets up and running smoothly! If you were not yucky old hordies I would join ya! *grin* <3

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » July 21st, 2013, 6:32 am

Laraven wrote:I suffer from severe anxiety. And WoW has helped me a lot with this. I am able to be social on game unlike real life.
Same for me! I have AvPD and going anywhere in real life where there are lots of people gives me panic attacks, more so in social situations where I know people might try to talk to me (the horror!).

A guild like this is a fantastic idea! I'm lucky to have been in the same guild for 5 years now but, despite everyone being really nice, I've never actually been able to "bond" or really make friends with anyone there. I'm in the EU so can't join but I hope it goes really well for your guild, good luck!
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » August 10th, 2013, 7:46 am

This is a great idea, and since it does have to do with WarcraftPets, I'll move it to the guild forum.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Egnever
Top Rater
Pet Score:10768
BattleTag®:Egnever#1670
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Egnever » September 1st, 2013, 9:22 pm

As I have a speech disability I find it hard to talk to new people. The computer has allowed me to say what I need though chatting and this guild sounds like a wonderful idea for those of us who have a hard time coping with the social aspects of life.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » September 4th, 2013, 7:27 pm

I think that's great !! Perhaps someone will start a guild for seniors like me lol !!! :D I'm on Bonechewer and have 2 toons w/ Popular creeps, but haven't been on them much and Marm is a great guild leader. I have 3 toons w/ Pag but everyone just pretty well quit for RL reasons so pretty much have it to myself. 3 toons in no guilds and the spamming drives me crazy. :? I haven't joined any because I figured if I raided it would result in " guild kick" as I'm not that great of player, but have plenty to do w/ professions, exploring, leveling toons , pet battles and BG until my level of play improves. Finally got a new computer last year( alien ware and LOVE IT !! ) after mine died from old age:))

Moneypenny
Top Rater
Pet Score:12117
BattleTag®:Msbehavin#1399
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Moneypenny » September 27th, 2013, 4:47 pm

this is great i may move a toon over as im currently in hospital dealing with rl issues and needing special help, so im a bag of nerves now in wow and rl..
this is wonderful news tho
http://www.best-signatures.com/]Image

Arthas666

Post by Arthas666 » October 26th, 2013, 4:09 pm

hi man i wanna join inv me to your guild in game name arthas666

Post by Guest » November 19th, 2020, 7:14 pm

How do you feel now?)

Post by Guest » November 22nd, 2020, 5:02 pm

I think this is something really cool! I would really like to try this, as I usually take kratom extract for anxiety and it really helps me. There are probably people here who suffer from anxiety as much as I once did. I'm sure a topic is also a good idea, but sometimes it's not enough.