Pets in WoW Model Viewer

A place to discuss anything and everything else.
Mewkeere
Pet Score:11735
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Pets in WoW Model Viewer

Post by Mewkeere » July 19th, 2017, 5:51 pm

I was attempting to find some of the pet models in the model viewer for a small informational post I was going to make on my guilds forums. I could only find a few pets in teh model viewer and wanted to know if they are all there (I assume they should be) if they're catergorized somewhere other than creatures, and if they arent how do i determine the name of the model file if its not the pets name. For example I've been trying to find a MDP and I've searched for "Mechanical", "Dragonling", "Pandaren", and "Pet". I was also unable to find the Stormborne Whelpling or the Emerald Proto-Whelp I used words such as "Dragon", "Storm", "Stormborne", "Emerald", "Proto", "Whelp", "Whelpling", etc.

Any help or suggestions would be helpful, I have tried to search google for this answer as well as did a search for 'Model Viewer' on this board and a few others on this forum. If I've missed somethign obvious very sorry.

While I'm her asking questions about the model viewer, does anyone know how to save a model with a transparent image? Or will I always need to take it into a PS program to wand out the background?

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread :)