Goodbye for now!

A place to discuss anything and everything else.
Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us
Re: Goodbye for now!

Post by Darolyn » January 10th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Like other posters, when I saw the goodbye posted on the front page, I thought something terrible had happened to you. Instead, it's something wonderful. Congratulations!

We've never personally interacted, but I have seen the good you have done here, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the time, effort, and yourself that you have given.

Thank you.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Pinyin
Pet Score:4679
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Pinyin » January 11th, 2016, 10:38 am

Congratulations on your marriage!

Thank you so much for taking such good care of the pet collectors here! You've been awesome both on this site and with the in game events.

Best wishes!

Morninglark
MVP
Pet Score:8583
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Post by Morninglark » January 11th, 2016, 10:23 pm

I wish you all the best in your new life. I have been married to my hubby for 43 years, and we play WoW together every day (now that we are retired). You have plenty of times for games~ Go buy a black lab, have a few kids, and have fun with your wife!

You need the kids and grandkids to make guilds and do raids when you are retired...

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » January 12th, 2016, 7:23 am

Congrats on everything you've got coming to you :D Only spoken to you briefly on one of your eu visits but thank you for everything you have contributed to the site, and helped everyone with over the years!

You will be missed ^^

Catsmeow
Pet Score:2795
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Catsmeow » January 20th, 2016, 7:09 pm

Congratulation on your upcoming nuptuals! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all you've done for the Warcraftpets community. I am a member of both Magical Menagerie and Pet Peeves (Yasmindra and Cerys respectively) thanks in part to you and the other great members of these guilds. They are, by far, two of the best guilds I've had the pleasure of joining.

May you and your wife have many happy years together!! Hope to see you in-game sometime. Good Luck!! :D :D :D