Blizzcon 2013

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us
Blizzcon 2013

Post by Morlis » April 10th, 2013, 4:23 pm

Blizzcon 2013

Anyone plan on attending? $175.00 for the ticket. I don't live near Anaheim, so there is also travel and hotel costs, making this not something that would work for me. I could probably make somewhere like Chicago. All the way out in California makes it beyond my price range. Two days to sell tickets, this seems like it will be difficult to get tickets in the first place.

They have not announced what is in the goody bags yet... but lets face it any avid fan of this site would be seriously disappointed if a pet were not involved.

Details of the virtual ticket have not been announced either, but I will purchase that if a pet is involved. However if they do not I will likely not bother with a virtual ticket either.

PS. If anyone hears any details feel free to post them. 8-)

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Oceanaia
Top Rater
Pet Score:5376
BattleTag®:Oceanaia#1971
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Re: Blizzcon 2013

Post by Oceanaia » April 11th, 2013, 2:44 am

I've gone every year since 2009 and I will probably go again (provided I'm lucky enough to get a ticket). I live about 30 minutes from Anaheim so more than likely I will be commuting. In the past, tickets have sold out in literally 5 minutes, so it would be really nice if Blizzard at least increased the amount of tickets sold for both days to make it a little bit easier.

I also am really hoping they continue to do the virtual ticket, even if I am unable to be there in person at least I can still get a very nice pet :D

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » April 11th, 2013, 7:27 am

Pocket Deckard Cain? Calling it now. 8-)

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Morlis » April 11th, 2013, 10:04 am

More Information Coming Soon -- Stay Tuned!
Watch BlizzCon 2013 at home via the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, offering comprehensive live coverage of the event to viewers around the world via a multi-channel Internet stream. Further details on Virtual Ticket pricing and availability are coming soon.
Taken right from the website, so we at least know they plan to do virtual ticket again, just not any of the details like cost or any of the freebies.

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Formerruling
Pet Score:6226
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Formerruling » April 20th, 2013, 1:17 pm

Morlis wrote:
More Information Coming Soon -- Stay Tuned!
Watch BlizzCon 2013 at home via the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, offering comprehensive live coverage of the event to viewers around the world via a multi-channel Internet stream. Further details on Virtual Ticket pricing and availability are coming soon.
Taken right from the website, so we at least know they plan to do virtual ticket again, just not any of the details like cost or any of the freebies.

Morlis
I don't see them breaking away from the $40-50 price tag, and just getting the pet. Probably will add a D3 flag/Starcraft icon as has been standard in promotions though.

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » April 24th, 2013, 1:54 pm

My sisters, dad, and i are sure gonna try to get tickets to go... if we luck out the virtual ticket will have to do (i really hope we get them though; never been to this kind of event before)