why do you play your faction?

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
why do you play your faction?

Post by Guest » October 23rd, 2017, 1:54 am

Hi all,

well i play alliance solely because of the aesthetics, good (existing) architecture and cute girls if i wanted to focus on pvp or pve i would go horde, and you?

Thanks.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Re: why do you play your faction?

Post by Uduwudu » November 11th, 2017, 10:48 am

Hi,

Way back when I started on Alliance, with a Druid named "Steppenelf". My friend and neighbor at work, ended up with this account when I stopped and he took Step to the top in PvP on that server, and I can not even remember which one it was ... Lightbringer, maybe.

A new set of friends had a raiding guild in the Horde and I did a priest there, and played it to the top healing.

Since then, in the past 7 years or so, I have not worried about which faction and played both ... some characters on one and other characters on the other. Usually on the same server, since I did not like the way things were going with the cross server situations at all.

Nowadays, I'm not sure it matters ... they are both the same, and the quest lines are the same, and take the same roads, so the differences are minor, as opposed to the original game.

Mind you this is so different from the original EQ game, that separated the two factions so hard that you would go the whole game and never get to see the other half of it at all ... which now, in WoW, is a different story ... you get to see it all regardless.

We used to joke that all the good boys and girls did alliance so their parents would think they were being good, and the rest of us were all Horde, because we loved to smoke a J and a Cig outside, and talk about sex and drugs and Rock'n'roll. So, for me, it was a no brainer ... really ... I only have 3K CD's of music (imports and progressive and experimental) and another 1K of LP's that will never (likely) get to go onto a CD!

Life moves on ... but in WoW, the differences are ... no different! In the old days, the Horde had Shammies and the Alliance had Pallies ... when Pallies arrived at the Horde and Shammies arrived at the Alliance, you knew that it didn't matter anymore which one you chose.