Ivory talon kill hunting.

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Dalrint
Pet Score:9471
Realm:Khaz Modan-us
Ivory talon kill hunting.

Post by Dalrint » April 6th, 2017, 4:42 pm

I'm not sure if this counts as pet stuff, aside from the fact that it's the end result of a pet-collecting chain, but has anyone tried to figure out a good way to get these?

Since I am basically awful at pvp.

Short of 'ganking unsuspecting people in the tower area and then running away like a coward before they rez...' I haven't really managed much. I've gotten all of fourteen kills so far.

But I was thinking, since we all probably got these, if we organized groups of like, five people, to meet up in towers a couple times a week and we all kill each other, wait ten minutes, do it all again, we'd all get ten marks a day. Get to honored so we can move into battlegrounds to get the rest...or keep doing it...

Dolz
Pet Score:6070
Realm:Trollbane-us

Re: Ivory talon kill hunting.

Post by Dolz » April 7th, 2017, 12:38 pm

Dalrint wrote:I'm not sure if this counts as pet stuff, aside from the fact that it's the end result of a pet-collecting chain, but has anyone tried to figure out a good way to get these?
What pet collecting chain is this?

Dalrint
Pet Score:9471
Realm:Khaz Modan-us

Post by Dalrint » April 9th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Dolz wrote:
Dalrint wrote:I'm not sure if this counts as pet stuff, aside from the fact that it's the end result of a pet-collecting chain, but has anyone tried to figure out a good way to get these?
What pet collecting chain is this?
The falcosaur stuff?

Minet
Top Rater
Pet Score:9371
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Minet » April 10th, 2017, 8:27 am

I had no idea this was a thing. After seeing this thread I went and read about it on wowhead. In the wowhead falcosaur guide there is a section about Talon's Vengeance rep (you get a hawkstrider mount at exalted). I don't know if I just missed it back when I was doing the quest chains or if it was added afterwards. Learn something every day!