Leap Year!

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Pinkymac
Pet Score:1398
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Leap Year!

Post by Pinkymac » February 28th, 2012, 6:17 pm

So guys, it's a leap year, tomorrow is our extra day.... How awesome would it be if Blizz surprised us with the Soul of Aspects pet tomorrow?! It would be pretty clever if they did! Thoughts? :D

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Leap Year!

Post by Lysi » February 28th, 2012, 11:46 pm

Leap Day? I guess I'll put out my Leaping Hatchling to celebrate! XD
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » March 1st, 2012, 4:05 pm

I tossed some Hummel's biscuits to Leaping Hatchlings for a short while in Stormwind yesterday, in honor of Leap Day. Also gave away a few of the hatchlings, and one person asked me "why free?" I guess people aren't used to much generosity in this game. Too many people were whispering me at once, one person, I forget if I ended up giving her a leaper or not, asked where the pet came from. I told her a nest in the northern barrens, and I meant to also tell her about this site for all her pet needs! But I was interrupted by another whisper and didn't get back to her, sadly. (Chat just isn't a good communication tool for me, I'm not that quick, I prefer forums so I can add and edit, lol.) The giant leaping babies didn't wander away and jump back as much as I thought they would, so it was not as impressive a Leap Day celebration as I would have liked. But we did some leaping and dancing ourselves, it was good fun. I didn't keep at it for very long, I got interrupted because hubby wanted help getting up to Jadefang. XD
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Cillianbensen123

Post by Cillianbensen123 » June 27th, 2012, 8:36 am

this yer was a leap year and now we will have to wait for another 4 years to celebrate leap years. BTW asking just for fun, has anyone seen movie 'Leap Year', it is a romantic comedy and is very good film to watch.
[url=http://www.3gorillas.com/major-appliances/refrigerators.html]dorm fridges[/url]