I won the fishing tourney!!!

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us
I won the fishing tourney!!!

Post by Darolyn » December 20th, 2015, 5:42 pm

Since my guild is dead, and not around to appreciate me, I thought I'd post this here!

Okay, so I got second place. But I got the Dread Pirate Ring, which is what I wanted, so I am ecstatic!

I haven't been able to play the tourney for the last three years because of work.

Today I said forget it, I'm bringing my computer to work, getting on the wifi, and doing the darned tournament. And I won!

At one point, I got pvp flagged by guards at Grom'gol (I think), and suddenly found myself surrounded by Taurens and Blood Elves...was so scared they were gonna gank me, but they just wanted to block my view of the pool so I couldn't win.

I SHOWED THEM! ;)

Anyway, I'm still cheering, so I had to share. :) It IS possible to win!
Last edited by Darolyn on January 31st, 2016, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Thangstar
Pet Score:3426
Realm:Bloodhoof-us

Re: I won the fishing tourney!!!

Post by Thangstar » January 12th, 2016, 10:09 pm

grats! i've never been able to win it

Cancerman
MVP
Pet Score:2968
Realm:Darkspear-eu

Post by Cancerman » January 17th, 2016, 12:00 pm

Gratz :D

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » March 6th, 2016, 3:56 pm

And...and...to continue my fishing adventures, I just got the TCG Riding Turtle from my garrison pool!

*happy dance*
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » March 6th, 2016, 4:06 pm

WoW that's great! Double luck what's next I heard things come in threes :P

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » March 7th, 2016, 12:46 pm

I got my S/S Nightshade Sproutling last week. (And two Red Qiraji battle stones in three pulls in AQ40, but I already had that one so it doesn't really count)

I think I've used up my RNG luck for a bit. Still doing old content mount runs, JUST IN CASE.

Also, to everyone: The purple TCG riding turtle IS available in the garrison from the cavedwellers if you fish up the minnows.

To the person who called me a troll, saying I was lying: haha! ;)

Yazhi
MVP

Post by Yazhi » March 7th, 2016, 12:55 pm

Darolyn wrote:I got my S/S Nightshade Sproutling last week. (And two Red Qiraji battle stones in three pulls in AQ40, but I already had that one so it doesn't really count)

I think I've used up my RNG luck for a bit. Still doing old content mount runs, JUST IN CASE.

Also, to everyone: The purple TCG riding turtle IS available in the garrison from the cavedwellers if you fish up the minnows.

I never worked out why that's an insult....I love trolls xD (Only blue ones....green ones are just plain and simple wrong)

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » March 7th, 2016, 2:30 pm

Azaelia wrote:
Darolyn wrote:I got my S/S Nightshade Sproutling last week. (And two Red Qiraji battle stones in three pulls in AQ40, but I already had that one so it doesn't really count)

I never worked out why that's an insult....I love trolls xD (Only blue ones....green ones are just plain and simple wrong)
Lol!

They called my trolling 0/10 for effort. Which, technically, since I wasn't "trolling" and was telling the truth, is accurate. TY to the friend who pointed that out and made me feel better about the whole dang thing.

Total aside, Azaelia, are there any pets you'd especially like to help out your US account? I have loads of extras, including some Nightshade Sproutlings (lol) and wouldn't mind tossing some your way. :)

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » March 7th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Pff, I've got a rare Unborn Val'kyr during a casual exploration of the Northrend.
Same with the Huolon mount drop during the Shaohao rep grind…

And had a Jadefire Spirit and an Ominous Flame dropping two days in a row, but that involved some nasty hopping so I suspect it doesn't count. Nope.

Who's a troll now?! :lol:

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Yazhi
MVP

Post by Yazhi » March 7th, 2016, 3:19 pm

Have a look at Azaelia on Madoran...really should make a WCP profile for my US account....*off to do it now*! I'm always grateful for any donations and working on them slowly but surely ^^

Loremastertappa
Pet Score:1939
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Loremastertappa » March 23rd, 2016, 5:00 pm

Congratulations. I won it back in December while going for the Salty title. It is such a rush to get that achieve.