Cleaning out the Bank

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Aeonesti
MVP
Pet Score:5120
BattleTag®:Ducky#1198
Realm:Icecrown-us
Cleaning out the Bank

Post by Aeonesti » October 15th, 2014, 8:27 am

So I was cleaning out my banks of old toys, hopping from alt to alt and you would be amazed at the stuff i found. Of specific interest to this site, I found an Ice Chip, a Lumpy, and a Darkmoon Cub lol. They have probably been there since before MoP and the Pet Journal. That's what I get for not taking careful inventory.

Anyone else find anything fun in their banks during their clean up?
~Aeonesti - Goblin Priest - Peons No More - Icecrown/Malygos~

Keavy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3862
Realm:Ahn'Qiraj-eu

Re: Cleaning out the Bank

Post by Keavy » October 18th, 2014, 10:40 am

I "found" an old, OLD, questitem that dates before Cataclysm, probably a bit older still. It was used in the old Horde base in Un'Goro Crater. There used to be packs of pesky hostile flowers running around attacking anyone who got to close. My questitem shoots chain lightning and kills them all in one swift sweep! :twisted:
I loved it so much that I keept it all these years.
Another item Im never chucking out is my Broken " I Win " Button. Makes me smile every time I see it.

oh, and Im still holding on to the old Brewfest Steins.

Electrolytez
Pet Score:237
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Electrolytez » October 20th, 2014, 12:16 am

I found some all piece of arena gear back in season 3-4 (good old days) for my shaman. I love the ninja style armor reminds of me of mortal kombat. Now that we can transmog them I can finally put them on again!

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » October 30th, 2014, 5:13 pm

While looking for unlearnt toys on alts, i found Dartols rod still on one of my alliance toons, i had already bought the newer account wide version, so that toon can furbolg herself for twice as long per CD. :D

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » January 13th, 2015, 6:56 pm

Resurrecting this old post because I was going through my bank a bit last night, and had a few wtf moments.

I have several pieces of Draconian for Dummies, and the binding for it, since I never finished the quest. I should throw them out, but....

As well as an underwater breathing potion from a quest in Feralas (I think) that still has two charges left, and three Brewfest Steins that are labeled as full. I have three full beer mugs in the bank that aren't stinking up the place yet???
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Treponem
Pet Score:9939
Realm:Aszune-eu

Post by Treponem » January 27th, 2015, 6:59 pm

I still have two alts with a few charges of Really Sticky Glue. One day this forgotten little miracle will save the day, big time. Oh yeah.

Puddlebee
MVP

Post by Puddlebee » July 1st, 2015, 12:32 am

Jazeel wrote:While looking for unlearnt toys on alts, i found Dartols rod still on one of my alliance toons, i had already bought the newer account wide version, so that toon can furbolg herself for twice as long per CD. :D
My alt Pally still has this, I discovered.

Rawr :D

Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Saasan » July 1st, 2015, 11:03 am

I still have scourgestones for the old cauldrons in Western Plaguelands. Thrall only knows when those will be useful! I saw one of the priest confessions mention those stones, too! I laughed so hard. And I kept the stones. You never know!!

Buruan
Pet Score:11735
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Post by Buruan » November 23rd, 2015, 1:15 pm

I found a Haunted Memento on one of the alts I haven't played since WOTLK....

Very nice find, even though its been nerfed.