Beast of Fable thing?

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Nagini
Top Rater
Pet Score:9683
Realm:Kael'thas-us
Beast of Fable thing?

Post by Nagini » September 24th, 2014, 2:45 pm

after not having done this string of quests for a while, i decided to give it a shot today. There is a really neat guide on the site, and having a decent stable i finished without issues. On turnin, however, i remembered that beast of fable quests are daily account, and thus wondered if i could turn in the quests on an alt sitting in the shrine that could still use the exp. While they did appear completed in her log, i saw no way to turn them in (couldnt complete them from log, lady only gave the blue !). stupidly, i decided to re-accept a quest, to see if it would immediately flag completed. no such luck, and this time, the fresh quest did carry over nicely, appearing as uncompleted on all my characters *sigh* is this just my bad luck? Or is this still an issue with the BoF... I remember there being so many issues when it just came out that i gave up on trying to complete them.

Iibis
Pet Score:4297
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Re: Beast of Fable thing?

Post by Iibis » October 16th, 2014, 6:17 am

It does bug sometimes, so that you need to return it on the character you accepted them with. I don't think it happens always. But to be sure, you could always take the quests on your leveling character before logging to your main to actually complete the quests?