Filter Pets by Personal Rating

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Quarters
Top Rater
Filter Pets by Personal Rating

Post by Quarters » November 1st, 2013, 3:18 am

Hi all,

This may already be a feature on the site that I've overlooked, but as of yet I haven't been able to find it - is there any way to filter pets on the site based on your personal rating? I've just rated all of the pets to get the Top Rater achievement, and would like to be able to see which pets I voted "Love it" and "Hate it" for. Also, would the option to re-rate pets ever be a possibility? Who knows, I might discover that I love a pet down the track that I actually dislike right now.

Quarters
Top Rater

Re: Filter Pets by Personal Rating

Post by Quarters » November 3rd, 2013, 5:58 pm

Bump - any admins/site helpers that have any info on this?

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » November 4th, 2013, 5:41 am

There is no way to re-rate a pet, or to filter or sort pets based on your personal ratings.

We're currently reworking the rating system, but the new system is not going to include these features. Instead, it will allow for two ratings per pet -- one for appearance; one for battle.

We're also intending to wipe all ratings from the system and allow everyone to re-rate every pet. However, earning the Top Rater badge will not require a rating for every pet. It will only require rating a certain number. We may apply some sort of legacy badge for all of our current Top Raters.

Quarters
Top Rater

Post by Quarters » November 4th, 2013, 5:43 am

Breanni wrote:There is no way to re-rate a pet, or to filter or sort pets based on your personal ratings.

We're currently reworking the rating system, but the new system is not going to include these features. Instead, it will allow for two ratings per pet -- one for appearance; one for battle.

We're also intending to wipe all ratings from the system and allow everyone to re-rate every pet. However, earning the Top Rater badge will not require a rating for every pet. It will only require rating a certain number. We may apply some sort of legacy badge for all of our current Top Raters.
Okay, thanks for the clarification Breanni! :)