Posts not showing as read after reading

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Maleika
Posts not showing as read after reading

Post by Maleika » April 27th, 2012, 5:41 pm

I dont know if it's just me but the post that is located in this section where the user was removed from the site will not show as read even when going into the thread. Its not really an issue, its more just an annoyance that it always tells me that there is something in this area that is unread and therefor potentially new to read.

So I was wondering if it is a bug that resulted from the removal of the user, but because the topic was left up and I hadnt read it yet, if that was why it shows up as unread. Anyways, thats for your time! :D

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Posts not showing as read after reading

Post by Lysi » April 27th, 2012, 8:48 pm

Work around until the bug is fixed, you can click "Mark topics read" at the top of the section if you're done with everything.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Maleika

Post by Maleika » April 27th, 2012, 10:28 pm

Lysi wrote:Work around until the bug is fixed, you can click "Mark topics read" at the top of the section if you're done with everything.
Have tried that, but thanks. Ive been trying for weeks to figure it out on my own.

Edit* Sure.....I try again and now it works! Muchly appreciated Lysi for the reminder :D

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » April 27th, 2012, 11:04 pm

I had the same thing happening before, so I knew it must have worked once for me. :)
Some of my best friends are imaginary…