Poor Pet showing bug

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Moused
Pet Score:13077
Realm:Cairne-us
Poor Pet showing bug

Post by Moused » June 20th, 2021, 3:18 pm

For quite awhile now as I update my collection it keeps listing that I have 1 poor qual pet...which I don't...I have checked my collection over and over ..is this a bug.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Poor Pet showing bug

Post by Quintessence » June 20th, 2021, 3:36 pm

It looks like your collection is showing that you've collected the Tiny Red Dragon, although your armory page doesn't list it.

Could you try excluding this pet, updating your collection, re-including it, and then updating your collection again? If that doesn't clear things up, let us know and we'll have our web developer look into it.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Moused
Pet Score:13077
Realm:Cairne-us

Post by Moused » June 20th, 2021, 4:08 pm

The only tiny dragon I can exclude it shows me is the Tiny Green Dragon.....and your right I don't own the Tiny Red Dragon..just how would I exclude the red one I can't get it to show on my list.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » June 25th, 2021, 11:23 pm

I'd never noticed but I also show 0.1% Poor, with 99.9% Rare. Filtering with Rematch, found a couple duplicates of Rares that were indeed poor, deleted one and used rare stone on the other. Logged off and re-updated, still that 0.1% Poor. Just in case, I got rid of the three Common pets that were also Rare duplicates (even though shows .0% Common), and that 0.1% Poor still there.

Wondering if it's a round-off error in calculating.

EDIT: Hah, it is that Tiny Red Dragon. My Warcraftpets profile shows I have one too, even though I've never been on a Chinese server, or even been to China and bought a Coke there.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » June 26th, 2021, 4:45 am

We've updated the Tiny Red Dragon. Re-import your collection if you're still seeing it as collected, and let us know if it's still there.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » June 26th, 2021, 10:02 am

That did it! Now up to date with 100% Rare, though with a total pet count reduced by 1.