Want it option on pets not working

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Satanthegamer
Pet Score:3522
BattleTag®:dako#11307
Realm:Destromath-us
Want it option on pets not working

Post by Satanthegamer » May 19th, 2021, 6:43 am

Title says it all, when I go to a pet's page and I try to select the "want it" option, it is in black bold letters and I can not toggle the checkbox :(

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Want it option on pets not working

Post by Quintessence » May 19th, 2021, 8:03 am

The checkbox is greyed out and the text is in bold to indicate that that is your current selection. In order to toggle, select either the "Got it" or "Exclude it" options next to the "Want it" option.

Selecting "Got it" will only work if you've actually collected the pet, as WarcraftPets will need to verify your collection via import.

Selecting "Exclude it" indicates that you're no longer seeking to collect that pet. You can also manage your excluded pets on the Customize Collection page.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Satanthegamer
Pet Score:3522
BattleTag®:dako#11307
Realm:Destromath-us

Post by Satanthegamer » May 21st, 2021, 7:07 am

Thank you so much, I was so confused! I looked all over for a discord where I could ask but I never found one. Is there a warcraft pets discord?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » May 21st, 2021, 11:29 am

Absolutely! Check out this thread for information on the WarcraftPets Discord: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17306
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com