Can't Import Via Armory

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Celldweller
Pet Score:5255
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us
Can't Import Via Armory

Post by Celldweller » August 3rd, 2020, 7:28 pm

Hello, I've been trying all morning to get any of my alts on various realms (all over level 10) to get updated but when I click import it just comes up with "Your character was not found. Check your Armory profile. If you see "Character Not Available," it's likely due to a recent merging of your realm. If you have a character on a different realm, we suggest that you switch to that character until Blizzard resolves this issue. Note that characters must be level 10+ to import a collection."

I've logged out on both WoW and the website and back in. Logged in with over five different characters on three different realms to no avail. My realms aren't be connected - I've ensured that isn't the case. I'm on Kel'thuzad, Spinebreaker and Emerald Dream and none of those characters are working either.

Thanks for any help!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Can't Import Via Armory

Post by Quintessence » August 3rd, 2020, 11:24 pm

Thanks for the report, and apologies for the inconvenience.

I've attempted to manually update your collection with no luck, so I've forwarded this to our lead web developer. He'll investigate further - we'll post any updates on this thread.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » August 4th, 2020, 5:00 am

Update: Please make sure you have the correct Privacy settings on Bnet.

Blizzard.com > Log into your Account Settings > Privacy (left side panel) > Game Data And Profile Privacy - Share my game data with community developers (make sure this is Enabled)

After you've ensured that option is enabled, try updating your WarcraftPets collection again. Let us know if that worked or not.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Celldweller
Pet Score:5255
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Celldweller » August 4th, 2020, 2:21 pm

Thanks! I did infact have it disabled so once it's done processing I'll reattempt. Thank you for the quick response and help!