Realm Leaderboards

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us
Realm Leaderboards

Post by Uduwudu » June 2nd, 2020, 11:33 am

Hi,

Something strange in the results of the database on the updates ... "show connected realms" does not seem to show anything.

Just before looking at the list of players in the server, it says I'm #11 ... and as soon as I see the list, I'm #3 on the list in Draka ... and only about a couple of weeks back I was about 6 or 7 or something like it ...

To me, the rankings don't matter, although I like to know and have a print list of the stuff I need and to go after ... but it is weird to see such weird changes ... and I keep wondering what is causing it ... for example, the Suramar folks are not listed anymore ... was the server removed? ... I didn't check ... or did that many people quit the game?

Just curious ... no need ... no other reason! I'm hoping to get to 1200 pets but with them costing over 50K each makes things rather costly and difficult to get ... one per 2 to 3 weeks if I go by purchases at least, and I will be working on the Celestial to get those other 3 ...

Hope there are no issues, and that I failed to click on something or other, but the settings seem to have changed?

Thanks

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Realm Leaderboards

Post by Quintessence » June 2nd, 2020, 1:50 pm

Uduwudu wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 11:33 am
Something strange in the results of the database on the updates ... "show connected realms" does not seem to show anything.
I'm not sure what site issue it is that you're experiencing, Uduwudu, as the Realm Leaderboard seems to be working fine for me.

Realm Leaderboards ("show connected realms" filter is on): https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/ ... onnected=Y

Realm Leaderboards (Draka-US only): https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/ ... H&x=11&y=8

As you mentioned, you're #3 on the latter list, and #11 on the former. The connected realms list also shows users from both Draka-US and Suramar-US.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » June 16th, 2020, 9:02 am

Uduwudu wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 11:33 am
Hi,

Just before looking at the list of players in the server, it says I'm #11 ... and as soon as I see the list, I'm #3 on the list in Draka ... and only about a couple of weeks back I was about 6 or 7 or something like it ...

To me, the rankings don't matter, although I like to know and have a print list of the stuff I need and to go after ... but it is weird to see such weird changes ... and I keep wondering what is causing it ... for example, the Suramar folks are not listed anymore ... was the server removed? ... I didn't check ... or did that many people quit the game?

Just curious ... no need ... no other reason! I'm hoping to get to 1200 pets but with them costing over 50K each makes things rather costly and difficult to get ... one per 2 to 3 weeks if I go by purchases at least, and I will be working on the Celestial to get those other 3 ...

Hope there are no issues, and that I failed to click on something or other, but the settings seem to have changed?

Thanks
Out of curiosity, did you hit the "GO" button after changing the "Show Connected Realms" checkbox? I ran into the same thing until I realized that the page doesn't auto update based on clicking the checkbox and that it required a manual click on the Go button.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » June 22nd, 2020, 11:23 pm

Hi,

Still looks weird, but what the heck ... says #11 on one page and when you update you're now listed as #4.

I guess that a whole bunch of folks went awol and quit the game, or moved servers!