How Do I Get You Folks To Change My Email Address???

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Billybutcher
MVP
How Do I Get You Folks To Change My Email Address???

Post by Billybutcher » February 13th, 2020, 5:47 pm

Ok...

I'm an MVP which means that I've contributed SOMETHING to support you Website.

I'm not asking for much... I just want to change the Email address which is currently associated with my account.

I've been trying for days now but:

A) I have never received any email from Warcraft pets which would allow me to verify my new Email address.

B) I've written your "help desk" twice in order to resolve the issue, and I've yet to receive any kind of a reply.

If you can't help me change my Email address then just delete my account. I'll start a new account with a new Email address, but this time I won't contribute a thing. Why give you money if you can't resolve a simple issue like changing an Email address?

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: How Do I Get You Folks To Change My Email Address???

Post by Breanni » February 13th, 2020, 8:45 pm

Hi Jazzbutcher,

I'm sorry it's been so frustrating for you. I can assure you that I haven't seen any emails with this request, so it's possible that emails from your current address are having trouble reaching us (and vice versa). Please reach out to me at my Gmail address and I'd be happy to work with you to resolve this issue.

{post edited: gmail address removed now that issue has been resolved}

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: How Do I Get You Folks To Change My Email Address???

Post by Breanni » February 16th, 2020, 9:04 pm

Alright, you should be all set with your requested email address. Sorry for the delay, and let me know if you run into any other issues.