ALERT: Unknown Battle.net error. We've logged this error and will be looking into it — please check back soon.

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Bass
Top Rater
Pet Score:13168
Realm:Ysera-us
ALERT: Unknown Battle.net error. We've logged this error and will be looking into it — please check back soon.

Post by Bass » November 2nd, 2019, 5:34 am

been getting this for a week or so when trying to import pets here in warcraftpets

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: ALERT: Unknown Battle.net error. We've logged this error and will be looking into it — please check back soon.

Post by Quintessence » November 2nd, 2019, 3:08 pm

When was the last time you logged into the character listed? The toon you're importing from needs to have very recently logged into WoW in order for WarcraftPets to pull data. There were recent changes to the Blizzard API so your character might need to be "refreshed" to apply/receive those updates.

Try logging onto the toon you've listed on WarcraftPets. Open up your Pet Journal, make sure all pet categories are showing. Log out completely from the game, and then try re-importing.

Another way to troubleshoot is to use a more recently active character. If you've changed mains or are playing another toon you can swap to import from that one to update your WarcraftPets collection.

Give one of the ideas (or both) a try, and let us know if you're still running into importing issues.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Bass
Top Rater
Pet Score:13168
Realm:Ysera-us

Re: ALERT: Unknown Battle.net error. We've logged this error and will be looking into it — please check back soon.

Post by Bass » November 3rd, 2019, 7:30 am

Quintessence wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 3:08 pm
When was the last time you logged into the character listed? The toon you're importing from needs to have very recently logged into WoW in order for WarcraftPets to pull data. There were recent changes to the Blizzard API so your character might need to be "refreshed" to apply/receive those updates.

Try logging onto the toon you've listed on WarcraftPets. Open up your Pet Journal, make sure all pet categories are showing. Log out completely from the game, and then try re-importing.

Another way to troubleshoot is to use a more recently active character. If you've changed mains or are playing another toon you can swap to import from that one to update your WarcraftPets collection.

Give one of the ideas (or both) a try, and let us know if you're still running into importing issues.
That did it, logged in with a toon i dont use much, now i can import again, Thanks

Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Echinacea » November 6th, 2019, 8:11 am

this error is back. I logged the character listed here back in and it was fixed last time....this time that didnt do it. i even changed which character is listed here and that didnt work either

Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Echinacea » November 6th, 2019, 9:22 am

its fixed again....it must be on the blizzard side

Zairius
Pet Score:7627
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Zairius » January 2nd, 2020, 11:37 pm

Now I'm getting this error.

Jibrille
Pet Score:10365
BattleTag®:Jibrille#1704
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Jibrille » January 3rd, 2020, 6:18 am

Getting this error at 3:17am PST on 1/3/2020. I just logged out of this character, still can't update.