Excel spread sheet

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Lorantell
Pet Score:13349
BattleTag®:Lorantell#1480
Realm:Anvilmar-us
Excel spread sheet

Post by Lorantell » September 1st, 2018, 2:26 pm

At one time, I believe it was Warcraftpets you could see a list of all pets and it would show which ones you had or didn't have. There was a option to export it into an excel worksheet. Now I can't find that. Did it go away? Any help would be appreciated.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Excel spread sheet

Post by Gráinne » September 1st, 2018, 7:25 pm

It was never Warcraftpets. While you can view your collection here, you can't export it.

You are probably thinking of http://petsear.ch which was great, but the author seems to have moved on. It doesn't work any more. :(

However, Aranesh over at Xu-Fu's has filled the gap!

Get over to
https://wow-petguide.com/index.php?m=Collection
and download to your heart's delight.

My Excel spreadsheet was the line between me and insanity back when I was trying to kick my roster into shape! Good luck with it!

Lorantell
Pet Score:13349
BattleTag®:Lorantell#1480
Realm:Anvilmar-us

Post by Lorantell » September 5th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Thanks the list I was looking for is on Xu-fu. ;)

Goobear
Pet Score:5248
Realm:Durotan-us

Post by Goobear » January 20th, 2019, 12:56 am

Gah, that is a nice list however it doesn't have the one thing I wish it had that Warcraft Pets does... a flag for pets won via pet battle. While Warcraft Pets has this as a category on the filter list page, it eludes me how to print out my list showing 'Just' pets I am missing which are won via pet battles. Filters do work for the most part but as another user stated, you can't export or print (that I can figure out) from that screen.

I foresee some manual excel work in my future. No worries though. I can almost guarantee it'll take less time to whip up the list than it will to complete it :D

~Bear