Collection Not Updating

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Askania
Pet Score:10104
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us
Collection Not Updating

Post by Askania » August 21st, 2018, 12:35 pm

I don't know which pet is the problem, however pet journal ingame and in armory both say I have 957 Unique pets but only 956 show on WCP. I checked the list down the bottom of the update page and it is not one of those and I also checked the site bugs forum and none of the 3 pets listed there I have. As I said short of writing down the names of 957 pets in the journal onto some paper and going through every pet in my collection I don't know which is not importing but it's not a blizzard issue, yesterday my list updated today it didn't and I've already levelled all the new pets so there isnt anyway to sepertate those any suggestions?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Collection Not Updating

Post by Quintessence » August 21st, 2018, 2:59 pm

The number 1 culprits with mismatching collection numbers are the Guild Herald and Guild Page. These companions are character-specific. Do you have them learned on another toon and not on the toon listed on WarcraftPets? (Bnet is having trouble showing your collection, so I can't compare stats right now.)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Askania

Post by Askania » August 22nd, 2018, 11:22 am

All my argent duty and guild pets are in my list however I noticed I am not showing as having any duplicates when I actually have 2 argent gruntlings

Askania

Post by Askania » August 24th, 2018, 2:18 pm

Well I don't know, I thought maybe it was because I was still logged in to blizz website, but logging out from there didn't help. I feel at a disadvantage because that one pet whichever it is could potentially hold me back in the rankings when people start getting their collections filled.

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » August 24th, 2018, 4:45 pm

Do you have both the [pet]Guild Herald[/pet] and [pet]Guild Page[/pet] learned on the character Askania (A)? If you cannot summon them on this character, they're in your collection via another toon. If this is the case, your WCP collection will not match your in-game collection stats, as the re-import tool only pulls data from the character listed.

I'm trying to think of any other companion that might cause mismatching numbers, but nothing's coming to mind at the moment. Double check your Herald and Page (not the Argent pets), and let us know.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Askania

Post by Askania » August 24th, 2018, 10:32 pm

Ok well I have both Guild Pages and Heralds and they were all learnt on Askania but I can't summon the horde ones, I used to be able to but not anymore. I also cant summon my Argent Gruntlings anymore. The Dutiful Gruntling and the horde Moonkin hatchling I can't summon either, but I never could summon the horde Moonkin. It's odd because my collection has always reflected the number of pets in my journal despite the horde pets. I'll have a chat with Blizard on it

Askania

Post by Askania » August 25th, 2018, 11:48 pm

Ticket response from Blizzard said to go by Achievment count but I don't think that's helpful because the achievment is account wide. But all the horde pets including the moonkin are showing up in my list. So I have no clue which one isn't counting. When I get pathfinder finished I'll list out the 966 pets in journal and go through WCP list and see if I can find the little bugger that is causing the problem :twisted:

Askania

Post by Askania » August 29th, 2018, 12:30 pm

I'm back to being able to summon horde pets except horde moonkin. I've looked at all my other characters both Horde and Alliance and it is only Askania with 972 everyone else is 4 short for not having guild pages and heralds. Askania having been both factions and learning all 4 is credited with having those pets so it has to be one of those that is the culprit.

Noiza
Pet Score:3728
Realm:Blackrock-eu

Post by Noiza » September 1st, 2018, 7:17 am

My Collections is also not updateing.
Last time i updatet was a few expansions ago :oops:
How do i update?

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » September 1st, 2018, 2:18 pm

Noiza wrote:My Collections is also not updateing.
How do i update?
Go to the Update Pet Collection section: https://www.warcraftpets.com/account/collection/import/

Make sure you've recently logged into the character that you've listed as your WarcraftPets main, but log out before re-importing (this is to let the Bnet Armory update/refresh). Click on the "Reimport Pets" button, and your WarcraftPets collection should update.

Noiza
Pet Score:3728
Realm:Blackrock-eu

Post by Noiza » September 2nd, 2018, 6:42 am

Quintessence wrote:
Noiza wrote:My Collections is also not updateing.
How do i update?
Go to the Update Pet Collection section: https://www.warcraftpets.com/account/collection/import/

Make sure you've recently logged into the character that you've listed as your WarcraftPets main, but log out before re-importing (this is to let the Bnet Armory update/refresh). Click on the "Reimport Pets" button, and your WarcraftPets collection should update.
AAhhh thank you!
i was still online, now it works thank you