Unable to import

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Pubrulz
Pet Score:5234
Realm:Bladefist-us
Unable to import

Post by Pubrulz » October 27th, 2017, 3:32 am

When I attempt to update my collection, it says my character cannot be found and to make sure the Armory is working. It is. Any character I try it says the same thing. Have not been able to update for some time.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bladefist/bubblebroad/collections/pets?collected is my correct collection, but I don't think your importer is using this link.

Penfold
Pet Score:12829
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Re: Unable to import

Post by Penfold » October 27th, 2017, 9:16 am

I have been having the same problem for a while now. The thing that just caught my attention is that you are on Bladefist(US) and I am on the linked realm Kul Tiras. Maybe this is realm specific?

I have bypassed the problem by switching to a toon on another server, updating my record, and then switching back to my 'main' so it has only been a minor irritation on an otherwise wonderful site :D .

Palin
Pet Score:6430
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Palin » October 27th, 2017, 9:26 am

interesting I am on kul tiras as well and have had that problem for a month.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » October 27th, 2017, 3:16 pm

There appears to be an issues with character/collection updating on Bladefist and Kul Tiras, which are connected realms. Our guess is that Blizzard is having problems with that realm group and have been for a while.

Our lead developer has checked the API request which says the realm names are correct, but the players are not found. So it does seem to be an issue on Blizzard's end and not something we can fix.

Hopefully Blizzard will get it sorted out soon.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com