Difficulties resetting password

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Tayanu
Top Rater
Pet Score:5505
Realm:Darkmoon Faire-eu
Difficulties resetting password

Post by Tayanu » October 19th, 2017, 8:31 am

Hi all, I am trying to reset my password as I have forgotten it, however when i use the forgotten function and enter my email attached, I am not getting any email at all. I tried a few months ago, and still haven't recieved an email and today have tried to reset 3-4 times and no email.

I have checked all my folders, junk uncluded. just no email. Not sure what to do now, as I need to change browsers, and the new browser doesnt have my details automatically saved. :(

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Difficulties resetting password

Post by Breanni » October 20th, 2017, 11:44 am

Sorry to hear you're having trouble on this front. Please contact me through the site's contact page choosing the "help with my account" option:

https://www.warcraftpets.com/contact/

Then I'll work with you privately through email to reset your password and ensure you're able to login successfully.

Thanks!

Tayanu
Top Rater
Pet Score:5505
Realm:Darkmoon Faire-eu

Re: Difficulties resetting password

Post by Tayanu » October 21st, 2017, 7:33 am

Aaaah thank you so so much! I am sitting here extremely worried I was going to lose my account after so many years, due to not being able to reset my pass, (new install of windows 10 is happening also along with changing browsers) So I appreciate your help <3 I hope we can communicate through my email, as I may not have access to my account after today, (install is happening today)

Thanks again <3