Clarification on Twilight pet

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us
Clarification on Twilight pet

Post by Ranok » August 6th, 2017, 11:34 pm

The pet is tied to Battle.net account, not WoW account.

In my case I have two WoW accounts, both of which are under a single Battle.net logon. Day after the new pet appeared in the store I bought one. It showed up quickly in Pet Journal of toons on both my WoW accounts (just double-checked this, multiple accounts sometimes get confusing, and confirmed that everybody has Twilight and the Starseeker mount).

I've never come across any pets that show up on one account's pets but not the others. The faction-specific ones of course can't be summoned by wrong faction but they still appear on everyone's journal.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Clarification on Twilight pet

Post by Quintessence » August 7th, 2017, 12:06 am

I believe at one point the Blizzard Store battle pets were bound to a single WoW account.

However, as you've noted, that's changed. In light of this, we've updated all of the Pet Store pets to note that all accounts under one Battle.net account will have access to these pets once purchased and added.

Thanks for the clarification, and happy collecting!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Nagini
Top Rater
Pet Score:9683
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Re: Clarification on Twilight pet

Post by Nagini » August 7th, 2017, 2:08 am

I have both a US and an EU WoW account (one has since expired) and it used to be that if you bought an item for the US version of the game, it would not show up on EU and vice versa, because they're considered different games entirely almost. Multiple accounts of WoW on the same version of the game US, EU or korean/chinese should all receive the mounts and pets bought for that region.