Filter Suggestions

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us
Filter Suggestions

Post by Darolyn » February 6th, 2016, 12:11 am

So there are a few things I'd like to be able to do when filtering my collection.

Sorting by name, level, or rarity, like you can before filters are applied, is one of them.

Another filter I'd like to see is "Favorites". There are pretty little stars on the portraits of my favorite pets, but I'd love the ability to include and exclude these in my filtered pets. Reason being, I favorite my tradeable duplicates, usually because I use them in particular teams and don't want to trade them away. If I could filter OUT my favorites, I could easily see the learned pets I have available for trade.

Just a thought.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Re: Filter Suggestions

Post by Paladance » February 6th, 2016, 6:40 am

This is a nice suggestion! However, I'd like to suggest a tip for you. ;)

One name can be used on multiple pets. So you can name all your duplicates that are going to be sold.
(Though mine symbol does overlap with some natural names.)

Given that, I'd like to be able to filter pets by name, and while talking about the text typing, to specify a location/profession/world event/TCG set/etc. ;)

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » November 6th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Another "additional filter" I thought of...not sure if/how this could be implemented, is "comes in multiple breeds"...so you don't waste time looking at pets that only come in one breed when you're working out which is the best breed for each pet.

Thoughts?
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » April 9th, 2017, 12:08 pm

I came here to suggest a filter for "Comes in multiple breeds" only to see I already came here to do that, in November. So I'll give another idea that's been bugging me lately.

I'd also like the ability to filter other people's collections the way we can filter our own. I'd LOVE to go to a friend's collection, filter his "wanted" pets by "tradeable" and find out what I can give him for his birthday.

Just a thought....