My pet list shows no pets but site shows I have 1228

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Sabelle
Pet Score:9807
BattleTag®:Sabelle#1592
Realm:Elune-us
My pet list shows no pets but site shows I have 1228

Post by Sabelle » July 7th, 2021, 1:32 am

I'm missing my Guild Herald in-game. I went to my pet list (signed in to my account) and still shows I have 1228 pets but I can NOT get a list of the pets I have to show me. A search for "guild herald" just shows the companion but doesn't show I have it. I don't want to update my account as that would just prove I don't have the Guild Herald, not that I ever had it. Why can I not get a list of my owned pets (I've checked and I have nothing excluded).

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: My pet list shows no pets but site shows I have 1228

Post by Quintessence » July 7th, 2021, 4:27 am

The Guild Herald is character-specific in-game. This means only the character that purchased and learned the companion will see it in the Pet Journal. WarcraftPets should be able to pick up that you've collected it on another character, though (account-wide collection data).

When was the last time you updated your WarcraftPets collection? If it's been over 30 days, the stored data has been purged per Blizzard’s API rules. If you re-import, it should appear as normal.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com