Poor Pet showing bug

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Post Reply
User avatar
Moused
Posts:21
Joined:May 20th, 2016
Pet Score:10520
Realm:Cairne-us
Contact:
Poor Pet showing bug

Post by Moused » June 20th, 2021, 3:18 pm

For quite awhile now as I update my collection it keeps listing that I have 1 poor qual pet...which I don't...I have checked my collection over and over ..is this a bug.

User avatar
Quintessence
Site Admin
Posts:2664
Joined:June 4th, 2008
Pet Score:11493
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Contact:

Re: Poor Pet showing bug

Post by Quintessence » June 20th, 2021, 3:36 pm

It looks like your collection is showing that you've collected the Tiny Red Dragon, although your armory page doesn't list it.

Could you try excluding this pet, updating your collection, re-including it, and then updating your collection again? If that doesn't clear things up, let us know and we'll have our web developer look into it.
Image
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

User avatar
Moused
Posts:21
Joined:May 20th, 2016
Pet Score:10520
Realm:Cairne-us
Contact:

Re: Poor Pet showing bug

Post by Moused » June 20th, 2021, 4:08 pm

The only tiny dragon I can exclude it shows me is the Tiny Green Dragon.....and your right I don't own the Tiny Red Dragon..just how would I exclude the red one I can't get it to show on my list.

User avatar
Ranok
MVP
Posts:385
Joined:June 12th, 2013
Pet Score:11049
Realm:Undermine-us
Contact:

Re: Poor Pet showing bug

Post by Ranok » June 25th, 2021, 11:23 pm

I'd never noticed but I also show 0.1% Poor, with 99.9% Rare. Filtering with Rematch, found a couple duplicates of Rares that were indeed poor, deleted one and used rare stone on the other. Logged off and re-updated, still that 0.1% Poor. Just in case, I got rid of the three Common pets that were also Rare duplicates (even though shows .0% Common), and that 0.1% Poor still there.

Wondering if it's a round-off error in calculating.

EDIT: Hah, it is that Tiny Red Dragon. My Warcraftpets profile shows I have one too, even though I've never been on a Chinese server, or even been to China and bought a Coke there.

User avatar
Quintessence
Site Admin
Posts:2664
Joined:June 4th, 2008
Pet Score:11493
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Contact:

Re: Poor Pet showing bug

Post by Quintessence » June 26th, 2021, 4:45 am

We've updated the Tiny Red Dragon. Re-import your collection if you're still seeing it as collected, and let us know if it's still there.
Image
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

User avatar
Ranok
MVP
Posts:385
Joined:June 12th, 2013
Pet Score:11049
Realm:Undermine-us
Contact:

Re: Poor Pet showing bug

Post by Ranok » June 26th, 2021, 10:02 am

That did it! Now up to date with 100% Rare, though with a total pet count reduced by 1.

Post Reply