Triple Crows Counter?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Gorus
Pet Score:1283
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us
Re: Triple Crows Counter?

Post by Gorus » February 12th, 2014, 1:52 pm

I kept running into a team 3x Crow team yesterday as well. Is funny though, I only lost 1 battle and that was due to 4 misses from Darkness (damn accuracy reduction...). My first team was a Bleeding team, Snarly, Infected Bear Cub, Pierre. Then I was messing around with a DMR H/S, Snarly, Pierre (he won this one). Then I went AoE with Yu'la, Blackfuse Bombling and Alterac Brew-Pup (poor dude, my pup was at full health at the end.). I don't know if my opponent sucks or if I'm getting better, but is working lol.
Also, stay away from dragonkin. I know it'll sound obvious, but Call of Darkness is humanoid, if it crits your dragon's gone on the first turn. If doesn't, he can just switch Crows lol.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » February 12th, 2014, 4:09 pm

Kendrah wrote:Okay, laugh at me if you wish, but I'm not getting triple crow teams. I'm getting double crows with a third pet that's always used first. It's not always the same but this person runs with Jademist dancer. I've tried teams that all have weather changers and this two crow plus a third kicks my ass each time. The first pet is always thrown in to beat my pets down a bit and then you get the damn crows. It's so annoying and it kills me every time. Dx
I know who you are talking about because I faced a team like that last week...it seemed like he was the only one playing at the time because I kept getting him over and over again. I used my wisp and DM eye. As the other stated arcane eye and mini mindslayer works grand. I find these pets are great against crocodile as well too :)

Grolorm
Pet Score:2200
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Grolorm » February 15th, 2014, 5:23 pm

Valk and two moths beats this pretty handily. I ran into triple crows four times tonight doing the weekly and never lost a match.