Looking for a pet I can't remember the name of...

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Shankmcgank
Pet Score:3120
Realm:Illidan-us
Looking for a pet I can't remember the name of...

Post by Shankmcgank » January 15th, 2014, 10:07 am

First post, just registered today.

I was reading a thread, either here or on the world of warcraft pet forums, and someone was talking about a pet that has 3 abilities that are either avoidances or interrupts.

I can't remember the family or the name of the pet, but it had something like (not exact) a kick, a cocoon strike and a sleep attack. It basically has 3 abilities that can't stop your opponent from doing damage, or interrupt their round.

I would consider this to be an amazing "troll" pet, and really want to level one.

Can anyone help with which pet this might be ?

Thanks in advance for any help / suggestions, this has been driving me crazy all morning.

Scrump
Pet Score:2085
Realm:Aggramar-us

Re: Looking for a pet I can't remember the name of...

Post by Scrump » January 15th, 2014, 11:38 am

After browsing EVERY pet with either Cocoon Strike &/or Moth Dust and found NOTHING

Then I cross referenced any effect that "causes sleep" and I found our old friend
[url]http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/critter/rabbits/wolpertinger/[/url]
The Wolplertinger

He can have three abilities that can stun, sleep or otherwise cause you to lose your turn...

Unreliable but if you ran it enough, you could have the funniest wow pet battle of all time.

3 of them would be hilarious from time to time but probably not worth it if you want to win

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » January 15th, 2014, 12:12 pm

Only problem is the immunity that they added. After you get hit by the first stun/sleep you'd be immune to related affects for 2 rounds.

Shankmcgank
Pet Score:3120
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Shankmcgank » January 15th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Yes it was the Wolpertinger I was looking for.

Thanks so much for your help !

Sucks about the immunity, guess I won't be able to troll as well as I thought I would running 3 of them for kicks.