All heal teams - GRRRR

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Hootstwo
Top Rater
Pet Score:4328
Realm:Proudmoore-us
All heal teams - GRRRR

Post by Hootstwo » November 22nd, 2013, 6:38 pm

Honestly, there's just something wrong with a person that would field a Blossoming Ancient, a Ruby Droplet and a Singing Sunflower in a single team. I think there should be a cap to how many rounds a battle can go and then it's simply declared a tie. Clearly anyone that creates a team like that is just hoping that you'll abandon right away.

Honestly, if that battle's not over in... 20 rounds -TIE.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Re: All heal teams - GRRRR

Post by Shikon01 » November 23rd, 2013, 9:23 am

I'm w/ you on that :twisted: I just love it when I get the guy w/ 2 singing sunflowers and ruby droplet the fight lasts forever because we usually end up in a draw. The last 2 times we fought he finally quit when he realized I wasn't going there...tho by that time I was banging my head on the key board lol !! I don't have a sunflower, but some days wish I did so I could aggravate folks like they do me w/ that thing :))

Brisela

Post by Brisela » November 23rd, 2013, 10:18 am

i know its probably hypath used the healing team i ran into it at pfl. luckily i had an aquatic that did superb dmg but i was lucky to choose an aquatic since we are not allowed to switch pets. :D

Brisela

Trystan
Top Rater
Pet Score:3662
Realm:Die Silberne Hand-eu

Post by Trystan » November 23rd, 2013, 5:47 pm

I agree totally.

I often have the impression that these Teams are chosen on purpose to win by giving up because of an endlass game. :evil:

Abashera
Pet Score:3114
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Abashera » November 24th, 2013, 2:17 am

Well I've considered doing this. But I would at least stick in one solid DPS pet so it doesn't take forever. I nominate the Emerald Proto Whelp as my DPS. He still has good healing of his own. Then I can put in a Ruby Droplet and maybe Mr. Pinchy or a Sunflower.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » November 24th, 2013, 10:44 am

Trystan wrote:I agree totally.

I often have the impression that these Teams are chosen on purpose to win by giving up because of an endlass game. :evil:
I agree 100% :twisted: I think he q's up and calls it a day and just waits for the other to just quit out of frustration so on principle alone I hang in there just to piss him off :lol: You want a win from me earn big boy :lol:

Asphodael
Pet Score:5028
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Asphodael » November 24th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Yeah..They need to make it so if it's not over in a certain amount of rounds, it's a tie. That would pretty much get rid of these awful teams. There's just nothing you can do against a blossoming ancient + magical crawdad + ruby droplet other than make them waste 50 turns per game.

Hypah
Top Rater
Pet Score:2214
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Hypah » November 24th, 2013, 1:02 pm

Brisela wrote:i know its probably hypath used the healing team i ran into it at pfl. luckily i had an aquatic that did superb dmg but i was lucky to choose an aquatic since we are not allowed to switch pets. :D

Brisela
Not me this time, lol :)