anyone else had any luck with blossoming ancient

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mojo882
Pet Score:4474
Realm:Ghostlands-eu
anyone else had any luck with blossoming ancient

Post by Mojo882 » September 27th, 2013, 3:53 pm

last 3 pvp pet battles i did, my blossoming ancient solo'd their entire team with ironbark / photo and sunlight. Anyone else noticed how OP this pet is :o

Anasa
Top Rater
Pet Score:2322
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Re: anyone else had any luck with blossoming ancient

Post by Anasa » September 27th, 2013, 7:01 pm

I've noticed, although not in PvP.

Ever since I got him he's replaced Anubisath Idol for a lot of fights. He just goes and goes. With a little help from a Val'kyr's Haunt, he "soloed" Shademaster Kiryn.

Yamum
Pet Score:4177
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Yamum » September 27th, 2013, 9:08 pm

He's strong vs a lot of pets. That said a high damage pet like a Direhorn will make mincemeat out of him. Also, I did once defeat a team that included two Ruby Saplings (same moveset) with just a Fiendish Imp.

Nirnaeth101
Pet Score:3966
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Nirnaeth101 » October 1st, 2013, 3:19 am

I am having an awesome PVP run with the ancient, a Singing Sunflower and Mr Pinchy.

If Sunlight stays you just photosynthesis and swap to the back row. Keep swapping enough and you end up with 3 pets with over 2000 hit points each healing like crazy. It is slow going, but I've found that unless I get webbed and can't swap out nobody can do enough damage to beat me.

Sunlight does help your Humanoid opponents heal more each round with their racial but besides that it is a very strong team.