just a heads up, EU celestial tournament is reset!

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us
Re: just a heads up, EU celestial tournament is reset!

Post by Rendigar » September 19th, 2013, 12:51 pm

Mummymermaid wrote:i know that huni...i was saying that it will still take me an extra week because iam now a coin behind! with thinking the reset is on a wednesday and not a tuesday i handed in my quest on the first day the new quest started without knowing it! so now iam a coin behind as i cant do the quest this week as i have already done it without wanting too or realising..and i do read my quests thank you xx
Wait, so they let you take the quest for the tournament (prior to the maintenance/reset) and turn it in and it did not net you the single coin that is the quest reward? How the heck does that work, Blizzard?? That's bloody unfair (not that life is fair), think opening a ticket would get you anywhere? Just strange that you didn't get a coin when you turned in the quest after winning...

Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Mummymermaid » September 20th, 2013, 1:55 am

i think i haven't said it right >< i got the quest when the tourney first came out, i failed big time the first time i went in there. so i spent a week reading, researching and leveling pets. i thought the reset was Wednesday, therefore i had until Tuesday night to do the quest and the tourney, of course i didn't know i only had until Monday night as reset was Tuesday! so after jumping around getting all excited because i won on Tuesday night before reset and bagging myself the cub pet, i log on Wednesday to find there isn't another quest for me because i had already done it for this week without realizing it...so now i cant do the tourney this week and i am one coin behind most people...gutted! hope i made more sense that time huni! xx

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » September 20th, 2013, 1:03 pm

OH! <dawn breaks over my marble head> Now I understand. Hopefully having your first celestials pet makes you feel a little better, at least (I love my little Xu-Fu).

Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Mummymermaid » September 21st, 2013, 1:21 am

aye! i got him because he was the one that caused me the most trouble! until i got two zandy raptors and a cogsblade raptor on the case was amazing how easy it was then! so i picked the cub pet to remind me that i can do it! xx

Deepfriedegg
Pet Score:2663
Realm:Aszune-eu

Post by Deepfriedegg » September 21st, 2013, 8:42 am

Merana wrote: Got the same set of tamers up on an english PVE realm.
Anyone defeated them yet this week?
I wonder what to use for Blingtron. He's just too flashy!
Steamroll Au with Pandaren Water Spirit: Water Jet/Whirlpool/Dive
If lucky, you can bite half through Banks´ HP. Finish off Banks with [pet]Core Hound Pup[/pet] Trash/Howl/Burn (or [pet]Electrified Razortooth[/pet] Rip/Paralyzing Shock/Devour if you dont have an authenticator). Use Burn or Paralyzing Shock on Lil B and once you die just finish him off just about with any elemental with elemental nukes. For me Lil Ragnaros worked very well but also stuff like Searing Scorchling, Fel Flame, Phoenix Hatchling works well.

Hazal
Top Rater
Pet Score:1964
Realm:Stormreaver-eu

Post by Hazal » September 21st, 2013, 6:31 pm

I'd like to note that due to the reset of the quest happens on tuesday and the reset/change of the trainers happens on Wednesdays you're able to perfect your strategy against 1 set of trainers and do it once between wed-mon day and then again against the same trainers on tuesday. This way you can completely avoid one set of trainers if you want to :)

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » September 25th, 2013, 9:38 am

Week 3 for EU is as follows:

Lorewalker Cho
Dr. Ion Goldbloom
Sully "The Pickle" McLeary

Anyone had any luck with them yet?
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Poxx
Pet Score:5148
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Poxx » September 25th, 2013, 12:26 pm

Can't yet. Took the quest yesterday when it became available with vain hopes of it resetting again today. As expected, the same amount of luck as I have with Garnia/Skunky/Gu'Chi/Scary Sprite/Jadefire Spirit (aka none at all).