Pet Battle Quest line for Horde And Alliance

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Blessaidlee
Pet Score:2598
Realm:Argent Dawn-us
Pet Battle Quest line for Horde And Alliance

Post by Blessaidlee » October 12th, 2012, 1:28 pm

Ive had trouble completing the entire area for pet battling to get the achievement Taming Outland and Taming Kalmindor. It wouldnt let me click on them, any of the pet battlers in Kalmindor except for the one I was questing on. It wouldnt have the bubble above their head or action to interact.
I dont play horde but everything I read on the forums said you had to accept the horde portion to fight those particular Pet Tamers. So I did... but I also found out that (go figuare) you have to a high enough level toon to challenge the pet tamers. Just like the higher level the pet, the higher the zone you will find them in and the higher level or toon has to be to get to that zone. So now Im having to level a new Horde DK, just to be able to accept the quest to defeat more horde tamers so I can earn the achievement.

Is there anyway that anyone else has found around this? Having to have a high level horde or alliance toon in order to complete ALL of the Taming (area) achievements?

Blessaidlee

Kingdms

Re: Pet Battle Quest line for Horde And Alliance

Post by Kingdms » October 12th, 2012, 4:10 pm

Nope. The system currently requires you to have at least one cross-faction alt of a level high enough to complete the faction-specific quests.

That being said, a DK right out of the starting area should have no problem challenging the faction-specific NPC Trainers; you shouldn't need to level the DK at all: Just get to your capital city, speak with the Trainer to accept the quest line, and get it done.

Blessaidlee
Pet Score:2598
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Re: Pet Battle Quest line for Horde And Alliance

Post by Blessaidlee » October 12th, 2012, 5:23 pm

Thanks!