Longest Day bug

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Imthedci
Pet Score:2862
Realm:Gilneas-us
Longest Day bug

Post by Imthedci » August 16th, 2013, 10:38 am

Anyone know if they've fixed the bug with not getting the battlestone for completing the Longest Day achievement in 5.4? I've been holding off on reporting it that I never got my stone because I've been hearing conflicting reports on how the GMs handle the situation.... (I've heard that you'll either get the "You're SOL and you have to wait for a fix" reply or the "Oops! Our Bad! Let me send you one right now" reply)

:oops: :?

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Longest Day bug

Post by Peanutty » August 16th, 2013, 3:06 pm

It wasn't fixed as of a few weeks ago when I did it. Best bet is to submit a ticket, point out your achievement, and ask for the stone. If the first GM you get doesn't give you a favorable response, try again.

Ligre
Pet Score:3056
BattleTag®:EricS#1876
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Ligre » August 16th, 2013, 6:53 pm

Yep, what Peanutty said. I had to submit a ticket and the very next day, I had the ticket resolved (though I wasn't online for the GM) and had a notice along with the Marked Flawless Battle-Stone in my mailbox. If you do happen to get a jerk who gives you the 'ol "run around", just brush it off however you see fit, and then try again. For the life of me, I can't imagine why a GM would deny your request...as the completion of the achievement CAN be tracked and proven...and if you earned your stone, you damn sure should get it!

JEC
Pet Score:5503
Realm:Arthas-us

Post by JEC » August 17th, 2013, 9:07 pm

I reported it and got my stone plus a really nice note from the GM. Go for it!