DMF Carousel

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Violetfemme
Top Rater
Pet Score:4120
BattleTag®:Violet#1301
Realm:Aegwynn-us
DMF Carousel

Post by Violetfemme » August 7th, 2013, 11:51 am

I don't know how long this has been available, but I just noticed and used it today. If you ride the DMF carousel you get a 45 minute buff of 10% of experience and rep gains. (Like the DMF Hat, but actually purchasable) So to get some extra leveling done using tamer daily battles, do all DMF dailies except the pet tamer, ride the carousel, do the DMF pet tamers, then go about doing the rest of your tamer dailies for extra leveling xp! I can't believe I missed that, and all this time I've been cursing the days that I don't get the DMF hat. Ahh well...

Moriggs
Pet Score:10697
BattleTag®:Alec#1785
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: DMF Carousel

Post by Moriggs » August 7th, 2013, 11:56 am

you can actually get a 60 minute buff. the buff increases as you spend more time on the ride.

Violetfemme
Top Rater
Pet Score:4120
BattleTag®:Violet#1301
Realm:Aegwynn-us

Post by Violetfemme » August 7th, 2013, 12:22 pm

ROFL, great, I got off too soon?! LOL, I'm gonna head back after the 45 mins wears off then. I really wish I knew that while I was leveling my mage from 85-90 using primarily pet battles and dailies.

Rosalyne
Top Rater
Pet Score:5903
BattleTag®:Rosalyne#1595
Realm:Exodar-us

Post by Rosalyne » August 7th, 2013, 1:07 pm

Thanks for posting about this! I knew about it, but I always forget it. I've got a horde character that I'm leveling just for a mount (Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent) and I'm not all that enthusiastic about it, so that exp buff really helps. So thank you for reminding me. :D