PvP and the worst players you've seen.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us
Re: PvP and the worst players you've seen.

Post by Azrile » August 13th, 2013, 12:41 pm

Cluey wrote:I'm pretty terrible at the PvP battles, I should do better but I always leave it too late and then don't have enough time to do the weekly before I head off to the movies. I think I've completed it three times total. :-(
I've almost achieved my objective though so then I'll have more time and do some more because there's a pet I don't have involved with the PvP. :-(
Slick wrote:I will admit if I see someone using at least 2 direhorns and I'm not using a mechanical I'll afk him. Especially when they name said dinosaurs "Sorry" and "OP". They're looking for fast easy wins so I make it as long as possible :P
If I see a team with more than one Direhorn I just forfeit before the first minute so they don't get any credit for a win. It always makes me feel a little bad but if you're feeling like this just remember what it was like when you tried to play against a team of the stupid things. :x
They get credit for the win for both the weekly quest and the achievements. They also can get a stone to drop. The only thing they do not get is experience for their actual character if they are below 90. I have a lot of people forfeit against me ( not because of multiple direhorns), and I was suprised that I could actually win battle-stones from instant forfeits.

Azrile

Post by Azrile » August 13th, 2013, 12:42 pm

Rakrath wrote:Hi@ll,

its hard to say wheter there was a bad "player/team" because, i am pretty sure all of us had the moment of "wtf, what i did" (never again ;) )

I am playing nice combo but nevertheless, somtimes it happens that i make mistakes ( trading in a wild pet even when there is a mech trap etc) but those things happens, and that is what makes u better, not worse. U learn from ur mistakes, there are over 500+ pets around and even more with different ability combination, so i think, learn from your mistakes and becom better ;)

have fun
Rakrath ;)
Honestly, I hate the title of this thread. I wish it would be something more along the lines of ´stupidest mistakes I have made´.. just seems a bit more friendly to do it that way.

Cluey
Pet Score:11369
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Cluey » August 14th, 2013, 1:07 am

Azrile wrote:
Cluey wrote:I'm pretty terrible at the PvP battles, I should do better but I always leave it too late and then don't have enough time to do the weekly before I head off to the movies. I think I've completed it three times total. :-(
I've almost achieved my objective though so then I'll have more time and do some more because there's a pet I don't have involved with the PvP. :-(
Slick wrote:I will admit if I see someone using at least 2 direhorns and I'm not using a mechanical I'll afk him. Especially when they name said dinosaurs "Sorry" and "OP". They're looking for fast easy wins so I make it as long as possible :P
If I see a team with more than one Direhorn I just forfeit before the first minute so they don't get any credit for a win. It always makes me feel a little bad but if you're feeling like this just remember what it was like when you tried to play against a team of the stupid things. :x
They get credit for the win for both the weekly quest and the achievements. They also can get a stone to drop. The only thing they do not get is experience for their actual character if they are below 90. I have a lot of people forfeit against me ( not because of multiple direhorns), and I was suprised that I could actually win battle-stones from instant forfeits.
I see, I'll have to mention that to the guildy who told me.

I guess that means that's the stupidest thing I've done in PvP then!
Although it did mean I didn't have to play through every second ability of mine being interrupted, no idea how they work out proc chances on that but it hates me.

Azrile

Post by Azrile » August 14th, 2013, 1:29 am

There is a 50% chance the stun will work.

That is 1 of 2

1. You use it, it never works
2. Your opponent uses it, it always works.

Exactly 50%, just like the tooltip says.