Beasts of Fable bug? - Added Blizz Response

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mystik_sok
Pet Score:10833
Realm:Elune-us
Beasts of Fable bug? - Added Blizz Response

Post by Mystik_sok » July 15th, 2013, 11:25 am

I have 2 accounts and Saturday morning I logged into 1 account and did all 10 beasts of Fable but did not turn in the quests as I like to open all 7 trainer, 4 elemental and 3 quest bags at once. Later that day I did all the trainers and Elementals on another character on my second account and when I went to turn them on the game bugged and the instead of giving me the first bag it reset the quest for me. Quests 2 & 3 were still marked as complete, but it wouldn't let me turn them in. I logged in and out and then all 3 quests were reset back to nothing dead.

I opened a ticket Saturday night but have yet to hear back.

Has anyone else experienced this?

P.S. I've also had it where kills don't record, but I just log in and out and kill the beast again as the issue resolves itself. In this case all three quests were shown as complete until I tried to turn them in.
Last edited by Mystik_sok on July 15th, 2013, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mystik_sok
Pet Score:10833
Realm:Elune-us

Re: Beasts of Fable bug? - Added Blizz Response

Post by Mystik_sok » July 15th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Blizzards response.
Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment. Game Master Dohemmius at your service!

Sorry to hear about the troubles you've been having with the Beasts of Fable quests. These have actually been causing issues for a number of players, so you're definitely not alone here.

I do see that you'd like to have the quest rewards sent along here. While that's perfectly understandable, I'm afraid at the moment it's not something we're able to grant.

Currently our records do not have a way to show that the criteria for these quests are complete unless they are actually turned in. Our QA team is working to investigate the problem with the quests themselves, but until they're able to determine either a fix for this bug or another means we're able to use to determine the quest progress, we are not able to push along the rewards here for any players.

I realize this is very frustrating to not receive something that you spent a good deal of time working towards, and I wish we could do more to help you out here. I will be passing this information along to our QA team to help in their bug investigation. I do appreciate your patience while we continue to look into this issue.

Hopefully this clarifies some things for you. Have a great rest of your day, and I hope your further adventures in the World of Warcraft are loot-filled and epic!
So basically I suggest to turn the quests in as soon as you complete them.