Anyone have problems with the Beast of Fable quests today?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mhortar
Pet Score:4429
Realm:Stormrage-us
Anyone have problems with the Beast of Fable quests today?

Post by Mhortar » June 4th, 2013, 11:52 pm

Not problems during the fight, problems with the quests themselves not granting credit for victories.

I ran my normal daily route for the pet battles, defeating them all. Went to turn them in, two quests weren't complete, one said I hadn't killed No-No, the other said I hadn't killed Kafi. Went back and killed them again, went to turn in the quests a second time. The Kafi quest was fine, but now I didn't have credit for Gorespine or Ti'un (even though they were marked completed the first time I tried to turn the quest in).

I did have problems today with getting disconnected from the server when starting pet battles, which may have contributed to the issue. But having credit not earn or randomly disappearing is frustrating ><

Kring
Pet Score:6755
BattleTag®:scrufola#2941
Realm:Kargath-eu

Re: Anyone have problems with the Beast of Fable quests toda

Post by Kring » June 5th, 2013, 3:00 am

That happened often to me before 5.3. Relogging sometimes helped to "fix" the quest, on other days I had to abort and restart the quest. One day the whole quest disappeared from my quest log but reappeared after relogging.

No problem since 5.3.

Lolfixheal
Pet Score:11928
Realm:Bronze Dragonflight-eu

Post by Lolfixheal » June 5th, 2013, 6:30 am

Had issue with Gorespine only the other day. I most likely had a DC, tried defeating Again, still no credit. Did a manual reset of logging out, exiting the game, logging back in and all back in order. No way I'm abandoning quest while on a pet treat :D

Arji
MVP
Pet Score:11930
BattleTag®:Arji#2548
Realm:Lothar-eu

Post by Arji » June 5th, 2013, 8:40 am

I've had this happen to me to. But realised it right away when no "such and such complete" flashed on the screen.

reloading, relogging, or deactivating add ons solved the issue in my case
°° Swiss (-German) °° @Home on Lothar (EU) Horde [German] and
Silvermoon (EU) Alliance [English] (EU warcraftpets Guild)